Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post a selfie

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Replies (341-346):
beans13
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:54 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Feb. 10, 2018 at 2:16 PM
So Sassy can hoard more pictures? No thanks.
BeautifulMomof1
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this cut . . Looks good on you . .

Quoting tickled-pink09:

LOL sorry this is cartooned. I want something like this. This was my hair as it grew out from being shaved. 

Quoting Anonymous 32: I think it looks nice in your pic. :) Good job being patient letting it grow out. What are you thinking about doing with it?

Quoting tickled-pink09:

It's nice to just be under the radar on here lol. It's not worth all the over-thinking from everyone. 

I shaved it two summers ago, I believe. It's grown pretty quicky. It is harder to show lenght for sure. It bounces up. I know it's not healthy to dye it, but dying it black when my hair is already dark is not as bad and when it fades it's not so bad so I don't have to touch it up. 

I've done the anon thing at first =)

Quoting Anonymous 32: I'm the same way and anon lol
I remember when you shaved it. It looks really healthy and good now. :) How long did it take you to get to the length in your selfie? Your hair is natural curls right? I bet it's harder to grow length with natural curly hair.

Quoting tickled-pink09:

I just started coming back a little bit more recently. I don't post a lot. Mostly I respond.

Thank you =) . I had to shave it to get it healthy again. It's been a while and it's grown...but now I want to cut it again lol.

Quoting Anonymous 32: Haven't seen you in awhile. Love your curly hair! Very pretty. I wish I had curly hair! πŸ˜†

Quoting tickled-pink09:

BeautifulMomof1
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty . .

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

When I’m not working. I do homecare and this time of the year majority of my clients have their heat cranked so I just sweat it all off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s also heavy based off what I am doing that day/time of the day

Quoting Anonymous 32: Lmao, same problem here. πŸ˜‚ You have pretty brown eyes. Do you wear makeup much?

Quoting ninjakids: Lollll I was exhausted (up a lot with DD). Dh says when he first saw me he thought I was the biggest bitch ever πŸ˜‚

The joys of RBF

Quoting Anonymous 32: You look like a mean girl lol I have that same problem though so I get it. πŸ˜‰

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

tickled-pink09
by Astird on Feb. 10, 2018 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! It is easy to take care of , too.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: I like this cut . . Looks good on you . .
Quoting tickled-pink09:

LOL sorry this is cartooned. I want something like this. This was my hair as it grew out from being shaved. 

Quoting Anonymous 32: I think it looks nice in your pic. :) Good job being patient letting it grow out. What are you thinking about doing with it?
Quoting tickled-pink09:

It's nice to just be under the radar on here lol. It's not worth all the over-thinking from everyone. 

I shaved it two summers ago, I believe. It's grown pretty quicky. It is harder to show lenght for sure. It bounces up. I know it's not healthy to dye it, but dying it black when my hair is already dark is not as bad and when it fades it's not so bad so I don't have to touch it up. 

I've done the anon thing at first =)

Quoting Anonymous 32: I'm the same way and anon lol I remember when you shaved it. It looks really healthy and good now. :) How long did it take you to get to the length in your selfie? Your hair is natural curls right? I bet it's harder to grow length with natural curly hair.
Quoting tickled-pink09:

I just started coming back a little bit more recently. I don't post a lot. Mostly I respond.

Thank you =) . I had to shave it to get it healthy again. It's been a while and it's grown...but now I want to cut it again lol.

Quoting Anonymous 32: Haven't seen you in awhile. Love your curly hair! Very pretty. I wish I had curly hair! πŸ˜†
Quoting tickled-pink09:

Alicia_Griffin
by Alicia on Feb. 11, 2018 at 12:47 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)