Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post a selfie

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Replies (201-210):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:50 PM
I contributed 30 something ss's to a blog a few years ago and no kids were in pics liar. But thats what you do best....lie

Quoting Episkey: Yeah, I just assumed it was by a new member who is only familiar with the side of her that DOESNT involve blogs, files full of screen shots, and photos of peopleโ€™s kids.

Quoting redneckmama4: Did you not see the post that praised her for bein' such a great person because of pizza? Made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Quoting Episkey: Literally no one should be surprised by it.

Quoting redneckmama4: So you're fine with making fun of how some members look but not the moochin' members?

Not surprised and I didn't go anon so you can't pull that shit card ๐Ÿ˜‰

Quoting Sassy762:

Image may contain: 1 person

Nixie.Pixie
by โ˜ Nixieโ˜  on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Me (white and black shirt), my sister and my daughter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:55 PM
That's quite an age difference!!

Quoting Sassy762: Good im glad you gagged ๐Ÿ˜„

And the thought of a 40 year old hag fucking a 23 year old kid is sickening....especially when she brags by saying a lot of young guys want to fuck the her, lol

Quoting redneckmama4: Did you not see the post that praised her for bein' such a great person because of pizza? Made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Quoting redneckmama4: So you're fine with making fun of how some members look but not the moochin' members?

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:56 PM
Beautiful!!!

Quoting Nixie.Pixie:

Mobile Photo

Nixie.Pixie
by โ˜ Nixieโ˜  on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:00 PM
Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 28: Beautiful!!!

Quoting Nixie.Pixie:

Mobile Photo

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:06 PM

This one lies like a dog laying in a bed of fleas. I admitted to contributing 30 something ss's to a blog with no kids in the pics. But there is a certain group of females that lie and twist things to suit their warped minds

Quoting Anonymous 28: I'm new. She created a blog of people's kids? Why?

Quoting redneckmama4: In this post, she liked a reply that basically said a member looks like a tweeker. A very popular member.

The other night she sent pizza to a lady that supposedly had no food in the house and couldn't feed her kid...on her husband's 150,000+ wage. The OP was a nasty train wreck. Post was locked.

She also collects photos and other info and has made blogs and other creepy shit.

Quoting Anonymous 16: can I ask what this is in reference to

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:08 PM
So just so I'm clear there was or is a blog about CM I guess about the really juicy stuff and you just sent in what was already on here?

Quoting Sassy762:
This one lies like a dog laying in a bed of fleas. I admitted to contributing 30 something ss's to a blog with no kids in the pics. But there is a certain group of females that lie and twist things to suit their warped minds

Quoting redneckmama4: In this post, she liked a reply that basically said a member looks like a tweeker. A very popular member.

The other night she sent pizza to a lady that supposedly had no food in the house and couldn't feed her kid...on her husband's 150,000+ wage. The OP was a nasty train wreck. Post was locked.

She also collects photos and other info and has made blogs and other creepy shit.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:22 PM
A few years ago a blog popped up with cm member pics (not the first time). I sent in 30 something screen shot pics. I dont think its still up. There has always been blogs about cm popping up. These two certain people along with a few more always try to say I made the blogs, which I didnt do. The first pic blog ( made 5 or do years ago) was made by two members (im not hinting or giving out sn's) and their buddy even said I didnt make the first one but it was made by two other people. Then when second blog popped up and yes I sent in some ss pics and they were posted on the blog. I didn't edit out my email address nor did the blog owner on one of the pics. These stalkers knew my email address because we used to be in a bitch group together.

Quoting Anonymous 28: So just so I'm clear there was or is a blog about CM I guess about the really juicy stuff and you just sent in what was already on here?

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Sassy762:

Episkey
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:26 PM
I never said you put pictures of children on blogs, the examples I gave were three separate instances. Not a liar, your reading comprehension just needs a bit of work.

Quoting Sassy762: I contributed 30 something ss's to a blog a few years ago and no kids were in pics liar. But thats what you do best....lie

Quoting Episkey: Yeah, I just assumed it was by a new member who is only familiar with the side of her that DOESNT involve blogs, files full of screen shots, and photos of peopleโ€™s kids.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:34 PM
Preserving weirdo!

Quoting Sassy762: A few years ago a blog popped up with cm member pics (not the first time). I sent in 30 something screen shot pics. I dont think its still up. There has always been blogs about cm popping up. These two certain people along with a few more always try to say I made the blogs, which I didnt do. The first pic blog ( made 5 or do years ago) was made by two members (im not hinting or giving out sn's) and their buddy even said I didnt make the first one but it was made by two other people. Then when second blog popped up and yes I sent in some ss pics and they were posted on the blog. I didn't edit out my email address nor did the blog owner on one of the pics. These stalkers knew my email address because we used to be in a bitch group together.

Quoting Anonymous 28: So just so I'm clear there was or is a blog about CM I guess about the really juicy stuff and you just sent in what was already on here?

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)