Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post a selfie

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Replies (211-220):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:43 PM
You implied it with your reply. And you do lie a lot

Quoting Episkey: I never said you put pictures of children on blogs, the examples I gave were three separate instances. Not a liar, your reading comprehension just needs a bit of work.

Quoting Sassy762: I contributed 30 something ss's to a blog a few years ago and no kids were in pics liar. But thats what you do best....lie

Quoting Episkey: Yeah, I just assumed it was by a new member who is only familiar with the side of her that DOESNT involve blogs, files full of screen shots, and photos of peopleโ€™s kids.

Quoting redneckmama4: Did you not see the post that praised her for bein' such a great person because of pizza? Made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Quoting Episkey: Literally no one should be surprised by it.

Quoting redneckmama4: So you're fine with making fun of how some members look but not the moochin' members?

Not surprised and I didn't go anon so you can't pull that shit card ๐Ÿ˜‰

Quoting Sassy762:

Image may contain: 1 person

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:45 PM
Preserve away countess

Quoting Anonymous 31: Preserving weirdo!

Quoting Sassy762: A few years ago a blog popped up with cm member pics (not the first time). I sent in 30 something screen shot pics. I dont think its still up. There has always been blogs about cm popping up. These two certain people along with a few more always try to say I made the blogs, which I didnt do. The first pic blog ( made 5 or do years ago) was made by two members (im not hinting or giving out sn's) and their buddy even said I didnt make the first one but it was made by two other people. Then when second blog popped up and yes I sent in some ss pics and they were posted on the blog. I didn't edit out my email address nor did the blog owner on one of the pics. These stalkers knew my email address because we used to be in a bitch group together.

Quoting Anonymous 28: So just so I'm clear there was or is a blog about CM I guess about the really juicy stuff and you just sent in what was already on here?

Quoting Sassy762:
This one lies like a dog laying in a bed of fleas. I admitted to contributing 30 something ss's to a blog with no kids in the pics. But there is a certain group of females that lie and twist things to suit their warped minds

Quoting Anonymous 28: I'm new. She created a blog of people's kids? Why?

Quoting redneckmama4: In this post, she liked a reply that basically said a member looks like a tweeker. A very popular member.

The other night she sent pizza to a lady that supposedly had no food in the house and couldn't feed her kid...on her husband's 150,000+ wage. The OP was a nasty train wreck. Post was locked.

She also collects photos and other info and has made blogs and other creepy shit.

Quoting Anonymous 16: can I ask what this is in reference to

Quoting redneckmama4: So you're fine with making fun of how some members look but not the moochin' members?

Quoting Sassy762:

Episkey
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM
I did not, Iโ€™m sorry you read it that way.

I donโ€™t believe I lie a lot, if ever. Could you share some examples of where Iโ€™ve lied about anything?

Quoting Sassy762: You implied it with your reply. And you do lie a lot

Quoting Episkey: I never said you put pictures of children on blogs, the examples I gave were three separate instances. Not a liar, your reading comprehension just needs a bit of work.

Quoting Sassy762: I contributed 30 something ss's to a blog a few years ago and no kids were in pics liar. But thats what you do best....lie

Quoting Episkey: Yeah, I just assumed it was by a new member who is only familiar with the side of her that DOESNT involve blogs, files full of screen shots, and photos of peopleโ€™s kids.

Quoting redneckmama4: Did you not see the post that praised her for bein' such a great person because of pizza? Made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:10 PM
"the side of her that DOESNT involve blogs, files full of screen shots, and photos of peopleโ€™s kids"

Your words ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I dont care enough to list every lie you've told over the years.
FYI....you assumed wrong as usual, the person that made that post has been here longer than you have under any and all of your numerous sn's

Quoting Episkey: I did not, Iโ€™m sorry you read it that way.

I donโ€™t believe I lie a lot, if ever. Could you share some examples of where Iโ€™ve lied about anything?

Quoting Sassy762: You implied it with your reply. And you do lie a lot

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:12 PM
That new hair looks good on you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Quoting CannotCount:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:13 PM

I fail to see why this is an issue when anyone does it because seriously everyone loves a cm blog and flocks to it like it's life. If they see who is doing it and it's not a friend then all the sudden the blog is " fucked up".

Quoting Sassy762: A few years ago a blog popped up with cm member pics (not the first time). I sent in 30 something screen shot pics. I dont think its still up. There has always been blogs about cm popping up. These two certain people along with a few more always try to say I made the blogs, which I didnt do. The first pic blog ( made 5 or do years ago) was made by two members (im not hinting or giving out sn's) and their buddy even said I didnt make the first one but it was made by two other people. Then when second blog popped up and yes I sent in some ss pics and they were posted on the blog. I didn't edit out my email address nor did the blog owner on one of the pics. These stalkers knew my email address because we used to be in a bitch group together.
Quoting Anonymous 28: So just so I'm clear there was or is a blog about CM I guess about the really juicy stuff and you just sent in what was already on here?
Quoting Sassy762: This one lies like a dog laying in a bed of fleas. I admitted to contributing 30 something ss's to a blog with no kids in the pics. But there is a certain group of females that lie and twist things to suit their warped minds
Quoting Anonymous 28: I'm new. She created a blog of people's kids? Why?
Quoting redneckmama4: In this post, she liked a reply that basically said a member looks like a tweeker. A very popular member. The other night she sent pizza to a lady that supposedly had no food in the house and couldn't feed her kid...on her husband's 150,000+ wage. The OP was a nasty train wreck. Post was locked. She also collects photos and other info and has made blogs and other creepy shit.
Quoting Anonymous 16: can I ask what this is in reference to
Quoting redneckmama4: So you're fine with making fun of how some members look but not the moochin' members? Not surprised and I didn't go anon so you can't pull that shit card ๐Ÿ˜‰
Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:14 PM
Aw, this is a cute picture! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quoting Danesmommy1:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Haven't seen you in awhile. Love your curly hair! Very pretty. I wish I had curly hair! ๐Ÿ˜†

Quoting tickled-pink09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:16 PM
You look like a mean girl lol I have that same problem though so I get it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

tickled-pink09
by mmmtacos! on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:17 PM

I just started coming back a little bit more recently. I don't post a lot. Mostly I respond.

Thank you =) . I had to shave it to get it healthy again. It's been a while and it's grown...but now I want to cut it again lol.

Quoting Anonymous 32: Haven't seen you in awhile. Love your curly hair! Very pretty. I wish I had curly hair! ๐Ÿ˜†
Quoting tickled-pink09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)