Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

I hide your car keys.
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:17 PM
Replies (81-87):
Shaken1976
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:43 PM

I take the batteries out of your remotes....and disconnect your WiFi. 

EnlightenedMa
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey now!

We just got all new knives for Christmas and before that it was dull knives for years!

Quoting muzzyh: Make all their knives dull.

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:03 PM

Tangle up all your Christmas lights. Hide your candles and matches for storms. Take one battery out of every flashlight. Let the air out of all the tires on all vehicles, bikes, and any pool toys during the summer. Take the springs off your trampolines. Wrap the swings around the swing set so they are to high for the kids to reach. Mix hot sauce in the ketchup. Pour out the mustard and put yellow finger paint in it. Put play dough in the carpets and spread glitter everywhere and on top of ceiling fans so when they turn on they spread the glitter every where. Put kinetic sand every where.

hart57
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Take the shoes and remote. I hate when the remote is lost.
monkeyprincessa
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Child locks are no laughing matter. Those things are seriously hard to manage sometimes!

Quoting Danesmommy1: Install child locks on absolutely everything, toilets to doorknobs, etc...
monkeyprincessa
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:32 PM
My remote got lost 3yrs ago and we never found it, even after moving! SO finally decided to build 1 with DS. So I finally get a remote again next week!

Quoting hart57: Take the shoes and remote. I hate when the remote is lost.
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:47 AM
Lol love this one

Quoting muzzyh: Write down a bunch of phone numbers and dates on a piece of paper with no explanation. Underline some of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)