Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Replies (301-302):
louise2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM

You better be careful. Sounds lik your DH has changed is no India about being ok with the EX spending way to much time with his wife.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I wouldn't care uf dh had an ex he had kids with come over and help. I see absolutely no issue with that. This is how our relationship has always been and I'm not changing it. Dh knew this when we first got together, when we got married
Quoting louise2:

Actions speak louder than words.   That means stop letting your EX  come over while your husband is gone. If you wants to come and see his kid or kids and come pick him up and drop them back off. Not stay  well your husband's not there.    How would you like it if your husband did that with his ex and their kids, still de with her. 

roseofmyheart85
by Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 11:28 PM

Your DH has expressed to you that he is jealous of your EX?   I can understand your EX helping out with the kids, but that should be just that and not family outings with your EX and without your husband.  Take Care and God Bless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)