Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:53 AM
Why what

Quoting Punky_1981:

Why... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:54 AM
My ex would too. He's a good guy

Quoting Marie207:

Most dh's would not go for that period.  In his house while he is at working, sitting while you nap, nope.  You have a good hubby that lets that happen.  If hubbies car breaks down your ex can give him a ride too, telll hubby that. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM
I sleep sometimes. I do have a baby

Quoting corticosteroid:

Let’s see here...

You’re posting anonymously, you’re arguing back a lot, the story has delicious details like you don’t work yet your ex is watching the kids so you can sleep during the day and last but certainly not least, you’re acting as if your husband is the one with the problem even though you keep adding details along the way that make you sound like you’re one wine cooler away from “thanking” your ex with a fast handy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol really? Over what?

Quoting The-Nerd: I call...... Troll

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:57 AM
Yes he did

Quoting Anonymous 24: Your husband CHOSE to be in a relationship with a woman who has kids. And who has an ex who is involved.

He needs to deal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:58 AM
If the roles were reversed and he had an ex that did all the things your ex does, how would you feel?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont see the big deal

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well I can't say I would be thrilled either.
merriemoe
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:58 AM
You’re a piece of work. I hope he divorces you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im not a lousy wife. He knew from the beginning that my ex and I were close, that he will always help me. I refuse to change for any man

Quoting merriemoe: Yeah that�s what you think. He�ll
Get fed up at your disrespect eventually. You�re being a lousy wife frankly.
Quoting Anonymous 1: He won't divorce
Quoting merriemoe: I think you�re going to end up divorced if you keep on this path. I wouldn�t tolerate this. It�s innapropriate abd I don�t believe that you don�t really get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:58 AM
I dont exactly know

Quoting WickedPissah: What is he jealous of?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM
I would feel grateful for the help

Quoting Anonymous 26: If the roles were reversed and he had an ex that did all the things your ex does, how would you feel?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont see the big deal

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well I can't say I would be thrilled either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:01 AM
I don't get the issue. Dh knew from the beginning my ex and I were close and he'll always help me. He should have thought of that before marrying and having kids with me

Quoting merriemoe: You’re a piece of work. I hope he divorces you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im not a lousy wife. He knew from the beginning that my ex and I were close, that he will always help me. I refuse to change for any man

Quoting merriemoe: Yeah that�s what you think. He�ll
Get fed up at your disrespect eventually. You�re being a lousy wife frankly.
Quoting Anonymous 1: He won't divorce
Quoting merriemoe: I think you�re going to end up divorced if you keep on this path. I wouldn�t tolerate this. It�s innapropriate abd I don�t believe that you don�t really get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Let me get this straight your ex is NOT the kids father ?

Lady you want to be with your ex . Get a friend who isn’t an ex . Your dh doesn’t like it and although you wouldn’t care if it was the other way around ( supposingly ...bc that’s not the case ...so you don’t REALLY know how you would feel about it ) you should at least respect that . But you don’t care about your dh’s feelings
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)