Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Replies (211-220):
winedrinker2
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:24 AM
I’d go crazy without my own car
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Like usually im fine elwith it because dh was here but now he's not

Quoting winedrinker2: I’d go crazy without my own car
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:09 PM
That's so....strange.
I bet why he'd be upset, I wouldn't say jealous.. How would you feel if it were the other way around? How does this seem alright in your mind? Its not. Not even a little bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:10 PM
If the roles were reversed how would you feel?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Of course you don't but I guarantee if it was reverse you'd be on here bitching and moaning about how hurtful, disrespectful and wrong he was for having his ex doing what yours is doing... You are wrong and unless you want him to walk away, you'd better fix it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont see the big deal

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well I can't say I would be thrilled either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:28 PM
I would have no issue with it if it was his ex he has kids with. This is nothing to be upset or jealous over.

Quoting Anonymous 29: That's so....strange.
I bet why he'd be upset, I wouldn't say jealous.. How would you feel if it were the other way around? How does this seem alright in your mind? Its not. Not even a little bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Nothing. Grateful and that's all

Quoting Anonymous 30: If the roles were reversed how would you feel?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:29 PM
No i wouldn't lol what is the point of being petty over help? There is nothing to fix. If he had such a problem with it, he should not have married me knowing my ex and I are close.

Quoting Anonymous 29: Of course you don't but I guarantee if it was reverse you'd be on here bitching and moaning about how hurtful, disrespectful and wrong he was for having his ex doing what yours is doing... You are wrong and unless you want him to walk away, you'd better fix it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont see the big deal

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well I can't say I would be thrilled either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:30 PM
I can understand why your dh is upset. You got another man pretending to be your dh and it is an ex at that. So you not see a problem with this picture?
merriemoe
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Your loyalty should be with your husband.
And you know it
You’re very selfish and cruel to boot.
You shouldn’t have married him if you won’t cherish him.
As he’s working hard so you can stay home and have fun with your ex. Shame on you b

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't get the issue. Dh knew from the beginning my ex and I were close and he'll always help me. He should have thought of that before marrying and having kids with me

Quoting merriemoe: You’re a piece of work. I hope he divorces you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im not a lousy wife. He knew from the beginning that my ex and I were close, that he will always help me. I refuse to change for any man

Quoting merriemoe: Yeah that�s what you think. He�ll
Get fed up at your disrespect eventually. You�re being a lousy wife frankly.
Quoting Anonymous 1: He won't divorce
Quoting merriemoe: I think you�re going to end up divorced if you keep on this path. I wouldn�t tolerate this. It�s innapropriate abd I don�t believe that you don�t really get it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)