Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:05 PM
It is. We are all friends and co parents raising sd and our collective kids together to the best of our abilities. We enjoy each other

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a good relationship

Quoting Anonymous 8: No. My husband does all he can for his ex wife. She’s happily married. She and her husband do all they can for us as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:06 PM
Ok so your dh is out of town. You look really bad. You have no family, friends?
So the only reason the ex isn't over at night is because he works, otherwise he would be there. Gotcha!
So why not get a job to save faster.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No he isn't

Quoting Anonymous 4: Well your dh is home at night, right? So I guess the ex wouldn't be with you then. Lol!
How about you work part time, them you can save much faster and buy a car. Then you won't need to rely on the ex.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not all day. He works night. I dont work.

Quoting Anonymous 4: So be hangs with you all day? I can see him picking up and dropping off for school. He does not need to go shopping with you, appts, or staying at your house when you nap. Does he not work? Do you not work?
You don't have a car? Get a job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:06 PM
He's not playing daddy. My kids know who their dad is and they call him by his first name. I dint nap everyday

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous 1: What is wrong with my ex being around my kids with dh?

Quoting sheramom4:

He should take your kids with him. As in out of the house and not with you unless there is some sort of occasion. BUT if you have kids with your husband then those kids shouldn't be with your ex at all unless your DH is 100% okay with it. He shouldn't be watching them or otherwise hanging out with them on a daily basis. 

Call a friend or family member if you need that much help. Meeting at the park is one thing, having your ex over to play man of the house is another. 

Their FATHER doesn't want him around like that. Your relationship is crossing the line from friendly exes into him playing daddy to the kids with your husband. 

And if you need a two hour nap every day it is time to see a doctor. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:07 PM
I can see why. I'd have told you to enjoy the ex and ditched you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:08 PM
Oh my errors. Sue me

Quoting Anonymous 9: Does he watch them when you take spelling classes too?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
How do you think you look having dh busting his ass, while you're sitting on yours in the company of your ex.
I think I would be pretty fucking peeved too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM
Kids aren't stupid. My kids know who I'm married to and who my ex is. Plan for a weekend when family goes together? What family? I get no help from family

Quoting Anonymous 10: I agree with the opposing party.
Think about it, if DH is telling you he doesn’t care, it could mean he’s testing the waters with how you act or do. Also, the kids would think they have two dads and a mom as a threesome parent role. Who do you respect more? DH or EX? Doesn’t the DH even have a voice? What about his thoughts? Having kids is a big responsibility. If you and DH needs to plan out a way to transport kids to and from locations, do it. Food shopping? Plan it for a weekend where family goes together *excluding EX*. Look around you. The community sees differently than you actually speak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:14 PM

Image result for silent laughter animated gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:14 PM
That's awesome. I have no idea why dh all of a sudden has a problem with my ex.

Quoting Anonymous 8: It is. We are all friends and co parents raising sd and our collective kids together to the best of our abilities. We enjoy each other

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a good relationship

Quoting Anonymous 8: No. My husband does all he can for his ex wife. She’s happily married. She and her husband do all they can for us as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:14 PM
Your family. Kids and DH. Who else?
Whoa stop for a minute... no family to help you? What happened?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Kids aren't stupid. My kids know who I'm married to and who my ex is. Plan for a weekend when family goes together? What family? I get no help from family

Quoting Anonymous 10: I agree with the opposing party.
Think about it, if DH is telling you he doesn’t care, it could mean he’s testing the waters with how you act or do. Also, the kids would think they have two dads and a mom as a threesome parent role. Who do you respect more? DH or EX? Doesn’t the DH even have a voice? What about his thoughts? Having kids is a big responsibility. If you and DH needs to plan out a way to transport kids to and from locations, do it. Food shopping? Plan it for a weekend where family goes together *excluding EX*. Look around you. The community sees differently than you actually speak.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)