Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my ex comes over and helps me out with the kids while he's gone working. He takes us to appointments, grocery shopping, and take our kids to and from school. We're saving for another vehicle. He eben watches tbem so I can sleep for a couple hours during the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM
No one to eatch kids. Cannot afford a babysitter. I dont need help at nights lol no family, i dont have friends

Quoting Anonymous 4: Ok so your dh is out of town. You look really bad. You have no family, friends?
So the only reason the ex isn't over at night is because he works, otherwise he would be there. Gotcha!
So why not get a job to save faster.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No he isn't

Quoting Anonymous 4: Well your dh is home at night, right? So I guess the ex wouldn't be with you then. Lol!
How about you work part time, them you can save much faster and buy a car. Then you won't need to rely on the ex.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not all day. He works night. I dont work.

Quoting Anonymous 4: So be hangs with you all day? I can see him picking up and dropping off for school. He does not need to go shopping with you, appts, or staying at your house when you nap. Does he not work? Do you not work?
You don't have a car? Get a job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM
My boyfriend get pissed about the same thing because my husband (we’re legally separated) comes over every night to see the kids and help me with whatever I need.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM
What's wrong with help?

Quoting Anonymous 11: I can see why. I'd have told you to enjoy the ex and ditched you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:16 PM
Like a person who gets help from an ex

Quoting Anonymous 4: How do you think you look having dh busting his ass, while you're sitting on yours in the company of your ex.
I think I would be pretty fucking peeved too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Nope. I’d divorce you over that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Yeah like no siblings, my parents cant help. No family. Dh works, kids aren't old enough to really help with a lot

Quoting Anonymous 10: Your family. Kids and DH. Who else?
Whoa stop for a minute... no family to help you? What happened?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Kids aren't stupid. My kids know who I'm married to and who my ex is. Plan for a weekend when family goes together? What family? I get no help from family

Quoting Anonymous 10: I agree with the opposing party.
Think about it, if DH is telling you he doesn’t care, it could mean he’s testing the waters with how you act or do. Also, the kids would think they have two dads and a mom as a threesome parent role. Who do you respect more? DH or EX? Doesn’t the DH even have a voice? What about his thoughts? Having kids is a big responsibility. If you and DH needs to plan out a way to transport kids to and from locations, do it. Food shopping? Plan it for a weekend where family goes together *excluding EX*. Look around you. The community sees differently than you actually speak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
He's an ex. There is no reason he needs to be helping you run errands or at your house while dh is at work. There is no reason for you to need that much help to do ordinary daily things. Run your own errands like an adult. Handle your house like an adult.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What's wrong with help?

Quoting Anonymous 11: I can see why. I'd have told you to enjoy the ex and ditched you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:18 PM
He's silly

Quoting Anonymous 13: My boyfriend get pissed about the same thing because my husband (we’re legally separated) comes over every night to see the kids and help me with whatever I need.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:19 PM
For getting help?

Quoting Anonymous 14: Nope. I’d divorce you over that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
For being so defensive over wanting help from an ex and not taking my feelings into consideration, yup.

Quoting Anonymous 1: For getting help?

Quoting Anonymous 14: Nope. I’d divorce you over that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)