Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well this just proves the world has gone crazy...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/posts/10155676279446144

For the jist of the article...woman wants to take her emotional support hamster with her on her flight. When the airline says no she proceeded to flush the thing down the toilet as was supposedly suggested by the airline staff. And is now of course considering suing...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:59 PM
I didn’t actually believe your title. I was wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Last week there was a lady wanting to take her support peacock on a flight with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:01 PM
Ok maybe not the entire world is crazy but enough of the world that when I read an article such as this I’m not even surprised anymore...

Quoting Anonymous 2: I didn’t actually believe your title. I was wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:02 PM
I saw that one too...at least the peacock got to live...

Quoting Anonymous 3: Last week there was a lady wanting to take her support peacock on a flight with her.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:03 PM
So much for loving it and needing its support 😂
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM
So I will start by saying my bulldog is my sons emotional support animal. I did it so he'd never have to lose his dog if we had to move. Period. This shit is so stupid.
Peacocks ate dangerous. Hamsters??? Really?? Winston actually does help.my son. If Izaak is getting upset he lays or sits on him. But he's not a therapy dog. No where near a service dog. I just dont want my boy to lose his friend if we have to move .
Fushithedruid
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:07 PM

are you really serious? okay, that lady is nuts, and I hope her suit is thrown out. bah, I can't even today. tho I needed that laugh. (dealing with youngest all day, sprained ankle and he's being overdramatic, lol)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:11 PM
Awww...I’m sorry...hopefully tomorrow is a much better day!!!

Quoting Fushithedruid:

are you really serious? okay, that lady is nuts, and I hope her suit is thrown out. bah, I can't even today. tho I needed that laugh. (dealing with youngest all day, sprained ankle and he's being overdramatic, lol)

Fushithedruid
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Not so much but he did really well for xrays. He got to ride in a wheelchair, he had a blast, lol. Still keeping him home (he walks to and from school, but it's a bit much when he can't put much weight on it)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Awww...I’m sorry...hopefully tomorrow is a much better day!!!

Quoting Fushithedruid:

alexmom529
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:08 PM

She is gonna need another emotional support hamster.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)