Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't tonight, I've been drinking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd called me , she wants me to pick her up. Her boyfriend wants her out. I told her, i can get her tomorrow but i have been drinking. I can't come tonight. I told her i can send the cops to get her. She said no cops. She is almost an hr away. I can't do it. Not after drinking. Plus i dont drink often. My dh surprise me tonight with something that is 8 % alcohol. I am a light weight. I hope this time she leave this asshole alone. He isn't worth the drama.

For those wondering she doesn't want any cops because his mom is out on bond. She had a warrant and last Saturday i called the cops and she got arrested.

I know one or two will bash me. But whatever. I have been drinking. I am not,drinking and driving and no there is nobody else to send or to take me abd my dh has been drinking too.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:33 PM
Good for you, OP! No one should ever drink and drive! I hope your Dd does ok until morning. If not, she will have to call 911.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Uber...tell her to take an hber and u pay foe it.
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:36 PM
Why don't people understand uber isn't everywhere.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Uber...tell her to take an hber and u pay foe it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:36 PM
Of course you are too drunk to pick up your daughter, and your husband too. I wonder where she gets her attraction to a druggie from.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Uber, Lyft, a Checker cab...

Why don't people understand general suggestions instead of taking everything literally??

Quoting reaandiziesmama: Why don't people understand uber isn't everywhere.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Uber...tell her to take an hber and u pay foe it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Sit down and shut up.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Of course you are too drunk to pick up your daughter, and your husband too. I wonder where she gets her attraction to a druggie from.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:39 PM
I don't drink often. This is this first time ive drinked since new years and before that was the 4th of july. I have been drinking i am not getting arrested or killing someone. Oh and we don't do drug we have jobs that drug test.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Of course you are too drunk to pick up your daughter, and your husband too. I wonder where she gets her attraction to a druggie from.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:39 PM

Are you the poster whose daughter is being abused by her boyfriend and wouldn't tell you her address?  If so, get your self in a cab/uber NOW and go get her!  She is going to stop asking for help.  GO NOW!!!!  This might be your last chance.  And her being an hour away is no excuse!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:40 PM
You first. This is the second time that mother of the year here has left her teenage daughter with an abusive man after she called for help. Dysfunction junction.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Sit down and shut up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:41 PM
This is the second time your daughter has asked for help getting away from her abuser, and the second time you have said no.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't drink often. This is this first time ive drinked since new years and before that was the 4th of july. I have been drinking i am not getting arrested or killing someone. Oh and we don't do drug we have jobs that drug test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)