Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Big Brother OMAROSA HOLY S**T

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM
  • 123 Replies

First of all, let me say that I went in ready to hate Omarosa. However, she has turned into my favorite. But she dropped my damn jaw tonight with this. It is so cryptic and scary. And I believe every word of it. You don't make powerful connections and allies like Donald Trump every day. She obviously used it to her advantage in her life. But to come out candidly on national TV and sever that connection, and make him an enemy, speaks volumes.

You don't make someone like Donald Trump an enemy and take that shit lightly. I would be horrified if I were her. She just slapped the most powerful man on the planet in the face. Add that to the fact that as a human being he is erratic and petulant as all fuck, I mean, WOW. She is either very brave or very stupid. I am hoping she doesn't live to regret her decision in a horrible way, but shit, how could she not? He will ensure she does almost certainly. 

I would be biting my nails right now if that was something I did. For our country and for Omarosa.

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:10 AM
I can’t stand her, she just makes my skin crawl.

But, she’s definitely showing a different side to herself. I wasn’t gonna watch it cause of her but my DD really wanted to. Even she was like ‘I hope she’s full of shit cause that’s scary’.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:11 AM

GUUUUUUUUURL I have been dying to talk to somebody about this! I don't know anybody who watches!! I thought my damn eye balls were 'bout to pop outta my freakin' head during this scene! And the scene with Omarosa and what's her name from The Cosbys!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:13 AM

I had to laugh when you stated that Trump was the most powerful man on the planet....Sadly he is not. The American President used to have, a number 1 rating for being , the most powerful person on the planet. We arenow a laughing mockery to allthe other nations.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:14 AM
4 moms liked this
You do realize that this is all staged, right?
spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:15 AM

I don't think Omarosa is that good of an actress. That's another reason I completely believe her.

Quoting luckysevenwow: I can’t stand her, she just makes my skin crawl. But, she’s definitely showing a different side to herself. I wasn’t gonna watch it cause of her but my DD really wanted to. Even she was like ‘I hope she’s full of shit cause that’s scary’.

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:17 AM

Oh I forgot about that! Omarosa had a completely valid point by comparing Donald Trump and Bill Cosby. The specific situations may have been different, BUT they both supported prominent men who have been under major fire from the public. I like Keisha but she did not handle that well.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

GUUUUUUUUURL I have been dying to talk to somebody about this! I don't know anybody who watches!! I thought my damn eye balls were 'bout to pop outta my freakin' head during this scene! And the scene with Omarosa and what's her name from The Cosbys!!!!!!!!

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

What do you think he's going to do to her? Calm down.

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:18 AM

It's a fact. You can't deny facts. The fact that he is an idiot AND the most powerful man in the world is what makes all of this so horrifying and awful.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I had to laugh when you stated that Trump was the most powerful man on the planet....Sadly he is not. The American President used to have, a number 1 rating for being , the most powerful person on the planet. We arenow a laughing mockery to allthe other nations.

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:18 AM
I said that the same thing to my DD, as much as I hate her I believe the tears and the statement was real. It also follows along with her ‘resignation’ and reports of her being dragged out.

Quoting spear.mint:

I don't think Omarosa is that good of an actress. That's another reason I completely believe her.

Quoting luckysevenwow: I can’t stand her, she just makes my skin crawl.

But, she’s definitely showing a different side to herself. I wasn’t gonna watch it cause of her but my DD really wanted to. Even she was like ‘I hope she’s full of shit cause that’s scary’.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:19 AM
I believe her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)