Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Big Brother OMAROSA HOLY S**T

Posted by   + Show Post

First of all, let me say that I went in ready to hate Omarosa. However, she has turned into my favorite. But she dropped my damn jaw tonight with this. It is so cryptic and scary. And I believe every word of it. You don't make powerful connections and allies like Donald Trump every day. She obviously used it to her advantage in her life. But to come out candidly on national TV and sever that connection, and make him an enemy, speaks volumes.

You don't make someone like Donald Trump an enemy and take that shit lightly. I would be horrified if I were her. She just slapped the most powerful man on the planet in the face. Add that to the fact that as a human being he is erratic and petulant as all fuck, I mean, WOW. She is either very brave or very stupid. I am hoping she doesn't live to regret her decision in a horrible way, but shit, how could she not? He will ensure she does almost certainly. 

I would be biting my nails right now if that was something I did. For our country and for Omarosa.

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:07 PM
I'm so unimpressed with this celebrity edition.

She wanted her Fame and I don't buy one second of her act. She did it to serve her country my ass. She did it for money and fame.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:09 PM
Umm. OK thanks for not even trying to explain. Fucking jerk.

Also, how dramatic people are while discussing something isn't always an indication of how serious it is. I've seen people be dramatic over some really dumb, inconsequential shit before.

Quoting spear.mint:

If this conversation isn't a big deal to you, if you can't grasp the severity of it just by watching it, there's nothing I could say to you that would make you understand. You just don't and you won't. 

Quoting Anonymous 19: Sooo... I'm not really getting it. What's so shocking here? That she's saying his tweets are bad? We all know that. What's the big deal?

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:13 PM

lmao

Quoting Anonymous 19: Umm. OK thanks for not even trying to explain. Fucking jerk. Also, how dramatic people are while discussing something isn't always an indication of how serious it is. I've seen people be dramatic over some really dumb, inconsequential shit before.
Quoting spear.mint:

If this conversation isn't a big deal to you, if you can't grasp the severity of it just by watching it, there's nothing I could say to you that would make you understand. You just don't and you won't. 

Quoting Anonymous 19: Sooo... I'm not really getting it. What's so shocking here? That she's saying his tweets are bad? We all know that. What's the big deal?

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:14 PM

It's funny you call her crazy but leave out the fact that he is also crazy, and worked with her for years, and really admired her and enjoyed her company.

And my point still stands. You don't make a powerful man like Donald Trump an enemy over spilled milk.

Quoting Anonymous 17: A woman that has been pals with this guy for over a decade all of a sudden dislikes him after he fired her crazy ass. She will say anything to look good. I've have never liked that dumb bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:46 PM
She is a fake. This show is her 3rd reality show, there could be one more. She was on the apprentice too. There was another one but I can't remember the name of it.

Quoting spear.mint:

Ummm, do you even know how many reality shows she has been on? Have you actually seen them? She's not a good or even decent actress. She certainly could not pull this scene off. I believe it's real.

Quoting Anonymous 10: I hate her. She is on every reality show. She just likes the fame. She's a fake.

Lunarprancer
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:47 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Mommy51408: Tweet about her. Lol

Quoting Lunarprancer:

What do you think he's going to do to her? Calm down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:06 PM
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘

Quoting spear.mint:

lmao

Quoting Anonymous 19: Umm. OK thanks for not even trying to explain. Fucking jerk.

Also, how dramatic people are while discussing something isn't always an indication of how serious it is. I've seen people be dramatic over some really dumb, inconsequential shit before.

Quoting spear.mint:

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:05 PM

What...? It's obvious you want my attention for something. Just spit it out. I might humor you.

Quoting Anonymous 19: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘
Quoting spear.mint:

lmao

Quoting Anonymous 19: Umm. OK thanks for not even trying to explain. Fucking jerk. Also, how dramatic people are while discussing something isn't always an indication of how serious it is. I've seen people be dramatic over some really dumb, inconsequential shit before.
Quoting spear.mint:

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:05 PM

So you are saying you think she is a gifted actress?

Quoting Anonymous 10: She is a fake. This show is her 3rd reality show, there could be one more. She was on the apprentice too. There was another one but I can't remember the name of it.
Quoting spear.mint:

Ummm, do you even know how many reality shows she has been on? Have you actually seen them? She's not a good or even decent actress. She certainly could not pull this scene off. I believe it's real.

Quoting Anonymous 10: I hate her. She is on every reality show. She just likes the fame. She's a fake.

crimson417
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:06 PM
Sure if you say so.

Quoting spear.mint:

The ceremonies and things like that are scripted. And as I said, yes, there are some suggestions put in. But as I already said, I happen to know this for a fact because I know someone who was on the show. I can't speak for other shows, but this one is not staged in the way you guys are referring to.

Quoting crimson417: Oh please, of course it's staged. You're ridiculous if you think any reality t.v. is real.

Quoting spear.mint:

It's absolutely not staged. There are some mild suggestions to keep things entertaining. But staged? No. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: You do realize that this is all staged, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)