Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Big Brother OMAROSA HOLY S**T

Posted by   + Show Post

First of all, let me say that I went in ready to hate Omarosa. However, she has turned into my favorite. But she dropped my damn jaw tonight with this. It is so cryptic and scary. And I believe every word of it. You don't make powerful connections and allies like Donald Trump every day. She obviously used it to her advantage in her life. But to come out candidly on national TV and sever that connection, and make him an enemy, speaks volumes.

You don't make someone like Donald Trump an enemy and take that shit lightly. I would be horrified if I were her. She just slapped the most powerful man on the planet in the face. Add that to the fact that as a human being he is erratic and petulant as all fuck, I mean, WOW. She is either very brave or very stupid. I am hoping she doesn't live to regret her decision in a horrible way, but shit, how could she not? He will ensure she does almost certainly. 

I would be biting my nails right now if that was something I did. For our country and for Omarosa.

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
spear.mint
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I mean it's widely accepted by people who are in touch with reality. It's based on facts. It's not me being an arrogant asshole.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Your president is not the most powerful man in the world. Americans. LOL

spear.mint
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:37 AM

You didn't even watch it?

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I watch and I had to fast forward through that part tonight. So cheesy.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I haven’t watched the show, but that clip is so stupid. It doesn’t show anything except for two people trying to act but doing a terrible job at being convincing. I’m not a trump fan either.

spear.mint
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:41 AM

Nooooo it doesn't! Why do you think this?

Quoting squeekers:

Mobile Photo

Lunarprancer
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:44 AM

I watched most of it. 

Quoting spear.mint:

You didn't even watch it?

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I watch and I had to fast forward through that part tonight. So cheesy.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I haven’t watched the show, but that clip is so stupid. It doesn’t show anything except for two people trying to act but doing a terrible job at being convincing. I’m not a trump fan either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. It's not like she slandered a Clinton, she's not going to wind up dead. Lol

Quoting Lunarprancer:

What do you think he's going to do to her? Calm down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:48 AM
There are several, he is not one of them.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Is there one?

Quoting Anonymous 6: Your president is not the most powerful man in the world. Americans. LOL

squeekers
by squeekers on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:48 AM
My family watched every single year. Chicken George, naked trampoline, the pug that fell in the jacuzzi, the knife pull, evil Dick leaving mid-game. I remember the lady whose Aunt was in the World Trade Center.
The show, imo, jumped the shark about 3 years ago. I boycotted last years with a vengeance & this year - bhah. Not even worth it.

Quoting spear.mint:

Nooooo it doesn't! Why do you think this?

Quoting squeekers:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:49 AM
What facts?

Quoting spear.mint:

I mean it's widely accepted by people who are in touch with reality. It's based on facts. It's not me being an arrogant asshole.

Sans-Equanimity
by Closet Optimist on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:50 AM
I was shocked! Expected to hate her guts, and I actually believe her. She was legitimately ashamed.
GeansandZucj.
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:50 AM
So much DAF.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)