Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Big Brother OMAROSA HOLY S**T

Posted by   + Show Post

First of all, let me say that I went in ready to hate Omarosa. However, she has turned into my favorite. But she dropped my damn jaw tonight with this. It is so cryptic and scary. And I believe every word of it. You don't make powerful connections and allies like Donald Trump every day. She obviously used it to her advantage in her life. But to come out candidly on national TV and sever that connection, and make him an enemy, speaks volumes.

You don't make someone like Donald Trump an enemy and take that shit lightly. I would be horrified if I were her. She just slapped the most powerful man on the planet in the face. Add that to the fact that as a human being he is erratic and petulant as all fuck, I mean, WOW. She is either very brave or very stupid. I am hoping she doesn't live to regret her decision in a horrible way, but shit, how could she not? He will ensure she does almost certainly. 

I would be biting my nails right now if that was something I did. For our country and for Omarosa.

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM
Replies (71-80):
Aolekeia
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:18 AM

Lol!  I do too.  I watched it their season and one more.  Couldn’t really get into it.  I’ll be watching this train wreck when I can though.  Omarosa is hilariously over the top extra and clueless at all times!  Her comment was priceless.

Quoting spear.mint:

I mean I pretty much know for a fact about BB because I know someone who was on it. I can't speak for other shows.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Hahahahaha! "Reality" shows are the exact opposite. You can't be that naive.
Quoting spear.mint:

It's absolutely not staged. There are some mild suggestions to keep things entertaining. But staged? No. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: You do realize that this is all staged, right?

zombiemegg
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:20 AM
I don't like her at all. It's hard to say if she said that just for publicity or not. I mean I'm sure she gets a TON of hate so it could probably be just to save face since she knows she is on the national tv.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:31 AM

He's not the most powerful man on the planet and she has shown herself time and again to be an immature, unbalanced, money grubbing, loud mouth bitch.  I won't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.  Ever.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:39 AM

she's good enough to fool you...

Quoting spear.mint:

I don't think Omarosa is that good of an actress. That's another reason I completely believe her.

Quoting luckysevenwow: I can’t stand her, she just makes my skin crawl. But, she’s definitely showing a different side to herself. I wasn’t gonna watch it cause of her but my DD really wanted to. Even she was like ‘I hope she’s full of shit cause that’s scary’.

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

What do you think he's going to do to her? Calm down.

Zengirl79
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:20 AM

I need to start recording this train wreck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:31 AM

as a BB fan I can assure you this is her way of trying anything and everything she can to win!!! lol and obviously everyone will fall for it! there is no way in HELL she got any "info" into the white house from her short time there. 

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:40 PM

Well regular BB will be coming soon enough.

CBB is actually doing really well though, people are enjoying it. I knew who every celebrity was and I don't even consider myself that into pop culture. Many people claim to not know who a single one of them is, and that's just not believable to me. You'd have to be living under a rock.

Quoting Anonymous 11: Celebrity big brother is just not the same and is better off not airing. I've watched big brother for years and I am a fan but I watched the first episode of celebrity big brother and was like who the f are these people. I honestly don't know who many of them are or why they are even on this show. I'm not watching anymore of this big brother because it was just stupid to me.

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:41 PM

Maybe that's because this was the last part of the conversation. They had already been talking about it for awhile. This was the part where she actually broke down. Not seeing the lead up to it probably does seem strange.

Quoting Anonymous 9: The clip you attached to the post. I’m not saying they aren’t her feelings or what she would say but it still seemed very staged.
Quoting spear.mint:

You mean this episode, this season, or BB in general?

Quoting Anonymous 9: Really lol. When I first started watching I swore I was watching a scene from a daytime soap opera it all looked so contrived.
Quoting spear.mint:

It's absolutely not staged. There are some mild suggestions to keep things entertaining. But staged? No. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: You do realize that this is all staged, right?

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:42 PM

I agree. I think she agrees too. I think she has come to terms and is trying to fix it. And I hope she does.

Quoting lapcounter: She’s a mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)