Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is phone sex cheating and should I tell my boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
So last night my x boyfriend and I were talking last night and I do have a boyfriend who I am happy with. Last few days I have tired different ways to give him hints about what I wanted but has not been getting so I went to talk to my x about it last night and he said how he would make love to me again and I started to use my vibrator and we'll I had a orgasm which felt so good since my current boyfriend and I have not made love since beginning of Jan. I feel so bad about it and wondering if I should tell current boyfriend what I did or just not. The x and I are just friends. He lives 3 hours away so it's not like I can just go over and see him.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:27 AM
No. Shut up about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:28 AM
Of course it's cheating especially with your ex lol.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:29 AM
Of course it's cheating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:29 AM
What are you, 16?

Grow up.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:32 AM
Yes 100% this is cheating.
Google_Me_Now
by Don’t Trust Google on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Yes it’s cheating..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Should I tell him I did it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:36 AM

Yes I would say so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:39 AM
Yeah, you crossed a line. You really didnt need anyone to tell you that though, did you? I'm sure you would be just thrilled if he was talking to an ex about your sex life and he jacked off to her...

It's very simple: if you won't do it in front of your partner, you shouldn't be doing it. Period.

Grow up and stop dropping hints. Be an adult and tell him what you need.
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:48 AM
2 moms liked this

So much wrong with this its ridiculous. First, if you were truly happy with your bf you wouldnt cheat. Happiness doesent seek out satisfaction elsewhere. Second, of course its cheating. Third, guys dont get hints. You need to straight up tell him exactly what you want, need, and feel. Beating around the bush and hoping he gets it it childish and dumb. Its like not mentioning your birthday because you hope he makes a grand gesture and then being utterly disappointed when he forgets. Its setting him up to fail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)