Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can he really send out nude pictures of me?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My ex is threatening to send out nude pictures of me that he took when we were together. He said if I don’t give him all my child support money back to him then he’ll send them out to everyone! I know it’s illegal, but how would I know if he did or didn’t send them out?!? He doesn’t have any social media or anything but I know a lot of people he does and I’ll be so embarrassed! This was when I was pregnant too so I was a little heavy 😢 I wish there was some way I could make him delete those pictures!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:57 AM
Replies (121-124):
Marie207
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 12:12 AM

I don't either.  That's just too much exposure.  lol

Quoting Anonymous 29: So so true! I’ll never let a guy take a pic of me naked again. I did once and after we broke up, the lunatic posted them online but deleted quickly when he realized I was going to report him to the police. Nowadays, I don’t even take selfies with anyone other than my son. Not even with dh!!!
Quoting Marie207:

Or had never let a man take naked pics of u.  They alwyas send them once the relationship gets ragged.  Maybe he wont sent them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 1:14 AM
That is extortion and illegal. You need to get that recorded.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:31 AM
Just own that shit. You weren’t a slut, you were in a relationship. He will make himself look like a douchebag. Call child support and the police so it the pictures do come out he will be in trouble. Call his bluff, fuck that asshole.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:59 AM

First: ignore his phone calls. That will nake him mad. Most likely he wil, start texting you.

two: let all your mutual friends know that if they get a nude if you to keep it and infirm you asap so that you can take the evidence to the police. Or have them forward you the photos.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)