Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess i should wash the dishes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I havent in a week. I know that sounds gross but i always rinse them afterwards. Ive just been washing a plate or two when needed.
Sigh.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:31 AM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:49 AM
I could never get away with that. I cook two meals a day besides making lunches. I have to get the dishes done before noon and before bedtime or I scramble the next time I cook.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:52 AM
shit, so do I but I don’t leave them sitting around. How does the rest of your house look?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Me too

Quoting Anonymous 4: I hate doing dishes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:52 AM
Ive been pretty chill lady. Oh i already did wash them, it's called multitasking.

Quoting Anonymous 17: That's not how chat boards work. We can tell you anything we want.

And you're the one who needs to chill. You've been freaking out about the replies throughout the entire post. You could have washed the dishes a hundred times over in the amount of time you've spent here defending yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dude it's just a vent. Chill the fuck out and stop telling ME what I am thinking.

Quoting Anonymous 17: It doesn't take a mind reader to know what will happen in MC with a post like that. If you've been a member here for more than five minutes, you absolutely knew what would happen. I think you're just feeling shitty about what you've been doing with the dishes and came here hoping that someone would sympathize with you and tell you that it's okay to leave dirty dishes and wash them as you need. It's gross and you know it. That's why it warranted a discussion by your own standards.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh im suppose to be a mine reader now

Quoting Anonymous 17: Why did you even post this at all in a place like MC if you were just going to freak out by the replies you had to know were coming?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ill fucking do them when i well enough. Ffs. Idc if you washed for a million people before. No body is you.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Then just do the damn dishes as soon as you are done eating. I never understood how people could leave a sink full. I grew up washing dishes for 8 people. Just dive in and get them done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thats more trash, more money to put extra trash out and money to buy the plates. No thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

It doesnt just sound gross it is gross. Buy some paper plates if you wont do them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:52 AM
Ok good for you.

Quoting Madeyemoody: shit, so do I but I don’t leave them sitting around. How does the rest of your house look?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Me too

Quoting Anonymous 4: I hate doing dishes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:54 AM

I wash my dishes after breakfast, after lunch, after dinner, and in between if needed.  It's quicker to do them as you go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Good girl!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ive been pretty chill lady. Oh i already did wash them, it's called multitasking.

Quoting Anonymous 17: That's not how chat boards work. We can tell you anything we want.

And you're the one who needs to chill. You've been freaking out about the replies throughout the entire post. You could have washed the dishes a hundred times over in the amount of time you've spent here defending yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dude it's just a vent. Chill the fuck out and stop telling ME what I am thinking.

Quoting Anonymous 17: It doesn't take a mind reader to know what will happen in MC with a post like that. If you've been a member here for more than five minutes, you absolutely knew what would happen. I think you're just feeling shitty about what you've been doing with the dishes and came here hoping that someone would sympathize with you and tell you that it's okay to leave dirty dishes and wash them as you need. It's gross and you know it. That's why it warranted a discussion by your own standards.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh im suppose to be a mine reader now

Quoting Anonymous 17: Why did you even post this at all in a place like MC if you were just going to freak out by the replies you had to know were coming?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ill fucking do them when i well enough. Ffs. Idc if you washed for a million people before. No body is you.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Then just do the damn dishes as soon as you are done eating. I never understood how people could leave a sink full. I grew up washing dishes for 8 people. Just dive in and get them done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thats more trash, more money to put extra trash out and money to buy the plates. No thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

It doesnt just sound gross it is gross. Buy some paper plates if you wont do them.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:08 AM

You're letting them fester which is disgusting.  If you're going to go through the trouble of "rinsing" them, why not just wash them?  Don't be gross.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Um duh, that's why they have to be washed
Quoting jas_momof2:

If you think just rinsing them makes them clean you're wrong.  Bacteria is thriving.  Gross.

momofthem311
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:38 AM
It’s not whether I agree with you or not, your opinion is ridiculous, and just because it’s cafemom it doesn’t mean she’s not a real person with this real issue. To suggest, even in cafemom world, that a mom should have her kids removed from her custody because she isn’t doing her dishes is ridiculous. Disagreeing with someone’s opinion is one thing, to have a completely ridiculous one is another

Quoting Anonymous 3: Should I ask for medical records and personal references?

It's cafemom. People make posts, people reply.

I hate when people fight because everyone doesn't agree with their opinion.

Quoting momofthem311: She never said she couldn’t do them and you are assuming an awful lot from one cafemom post. Suggesting she’s a horrible mom who should lose her kids is absurd

Quoting Anonymous 3: No, I said if she can't do basic tasks she should not have children. If someone can't do dishes, I find it hard to believe she can do basic parenting responsibilities.

Quoting momofthem311: You are completely ridiculous suggesting she lose her kids and she’s a terrible mom over fucking dishes. Do you have any idea of the neglect and abuse thousands of children go through every day that doesn’t even slightly compare to having a sink full of dirty dishes!
Grow up and stop being so ignorant! Get a life as well if all you can do is make snap judgements about a mom over some stupid dirty dishes on the Internet!

Quoting Anonymous 3: You couldn't be more wrong. You obviously are unable to care for your kids. They deserve a good mom, not a terrible one.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You could not sound any more ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You need to lose custody of your children then. If you can't do basic tasks, you have no business having kids.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh jeez idk the standing, the lifting, the notion of washing them etc

Quoting 12345abcde54321: Not trying to be rude but what about your illness would make it take longer? If it was a big, hard job I could see it requiring lot of breaks but..

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well no it wont take just 15mins because i have chronic illnesses. My kids are too young.

Quoting 12345abcde54321: What will it take, 15min? Just do it. And then do it again tomorrow too. Or better yet, have your kids take a turn
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:40 AM
That is nasty. Ugh. My husband washes the dishes every night. I’m happy I don’t have to do them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:18 PM
Good 😊 Hopefully you can stay on top of it better now😉

Quoting Anonymous 1: Already did

Quoting Anonymous 19: Jeez. Get off here & get your dishes done. Once you start getting it done it goes fast and it's easy and not that big of a deal.
Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)