Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess i should wash the dishes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I havent in a week. I know that sounds gross but i always rinse them afterwards. Ive just been washing a plate or two when needed.
Sigh.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:31 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:27 AM
4 raised off plates, 2 bowls and 2 forks and 2 spoons in a sink is dirty kitchen?
There's this cool room called the dining room where you eat

Quoting Anonymous 14: How do you cook and eat in a dirty kitchen?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:28 AM
That's fucking disgusting. Washing dishes after you use them isn't hard. Especially if you have a dishwasher.

It's embarrassing to be the kid with a dirty house.
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:28 AM

If you think just rinsing them makes them clean you're wrong.  Bacteria is thriving.  Gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM
Maybe not for you. I never had a dishwasher. A few dishes doesng mean the whole house js dirty.

Quoting Anonymous 15: That's fucking disgusting. Washing dishes after you use them isn't hard. Especially if you have a dishwasher.

It's embarrassing to be the kid with a dirty house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM
Um duh, that's why they have to be washed

Quoting jas_momof2:

If you think just rinsing them makes them clean you're wrong.  Bacteria is thriving.  Gross.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:30 AM
Mine go in the dishwasher and my kids unload them all. I refuse to live somewhere without a dishwasher. After a few hours I always having dishes piling up and I hate them with a passion. When I stay with my dad I buy paper everything since he doesn’t have a dishwasher.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:30 AM
I'm not one to judge usually. I've stayed quiet but if that's all you have to do, it would take almost as much time to wash them as it does to rinse them. Chronic illness or not

Quoting Anonymous 1: 4 raised off plates, 2 bowls and 2 forks and 2 spoons in a sink is dirty kitchen?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:31 AM
If you went as far as rinsing them off when you piled them in the sink why didn't you take the few extra steps to wash with soap? You could always pile them up to air dry if you're too busy to do that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:31 AM
Why did you even post this at all in a place like MC if you were just going to freak out by the replies you had to know were coming?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ill fucking do them when i well enough. Ffs. Idc if you washed for a million people before. No body is you.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Then just do the damn dishes as soon as you are done eating. I never understood how people could leave a sink full. I grew up washing dishes for 8 people. Just dive in and get them done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thats more trash, more money to put extra trash out and money to buy the plates. No thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

It doesnt just sound gross it is gross. Buy some paper plates if you wont do them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:32 AM
Don't get sarcastic with me when you are too lazy to clean your kitchen on the daily basis. Yeah...I work too before you use that excuse. It's adulting 101.

Quoting Anonymous 1: 4 raised off plates, 2 bowls and 2 forks and 2 spoons in a sink is dirty kitchen?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)