Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On Wednesday dh calls me at work to tell me we have until Friday to remove our dog. When my dd was out with him for a walk Teddy nipped at some guy. According to dd Teddy didn't leave a mark didn't break skin or draw blood. But the man was angry about it. I talked to my apartment manager when I got home from work. Hoping to work something out. But she said no that the only way to calm him down was to say the dog will be removed from the property. No one wants our dog to leave. My mom tried to get my step dad to let them take our lil guy but step dad said no. Cited his health issues barely let him take care of their dog. So it's either a rescue center or the SPCA for the lil guy. Hopefully he gets a good permanent home.
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Replies (61-62):
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 7:41 PM
Since it’s not your choice the dog doesn’t stay.

Quoting Anonymous 19: I bet he was provoked. I say the dog STAYS!
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:00 PM
Awww I have a bichon mix as well. If you lived closer and my dog wasn’t so um a pampered princess I’d take your little guy

Quoting Jamie1972: Terrier bichon

Quoting Anonymous 9: 😥 I’m so sorry for you guys hopefully teddy finds a good home. What kind of dog is he?

Quoting Jamie1972: No contact the guy was wearing jeans.

Quoting Anonymous 9: That really sucks. Was there actual tooth to skin contact cuz a nip is a lot different than a bite. To me it sounds like the neighbor might be exaggerating too. Too bad you can’t fight it.

Quoting Jamie1972: From what I gathered the guy came around the corner and my dog got startled. How my dd didn't see him coming idk. Usually when I see strangers I walk my dog to the side, he doesn't like people he don't know. I mean it took him almost a month to get used to us when we first adopted him.

Quoting Anonymous 9: I’m curious if there was a reason that the dog nipped at the guy. I’d love to know the real story cuz I don’t think the guy was totally innocent just a guy feeling
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)