Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're never going to get caught back up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

Mobile Photo

We got behind on some of our bills in dec and January. Weather related. Dh is back working but he isn't getting many hours. He'll go in and it will start raining and get sent home. If he works all day today. He'll have 30 hr next week. Which will make for a crappy check. i am trying to pay extra on my rent weekly to get it caught up. I am paying weekly until we get it caught up. as of right now i am only able to pay an extra $100 a week and my rent is $825 a month. But i also have a car payment i got behind on and i am paying $100 a week on too. When it is normally $150 biweekly.
His check this week was only $500 Because he didn't even get quite 40 hrs last week. My check was $600 but i get paid bi weekly. But i have $175 car insurance to pay, $100 car, $400 in rent. After all of that well have $200 left. And now it looks like it will rain all next week too.

Next week dh check will be shit and i got my cell phone automatically coming out.

I am waiting on our taxes which isn't much but is enough to get us caught up. But ut hasn't moved past received. It has been there for over a week. I jopr2 it gets deposited next week. Otherwise i won't be able to pay extra on my rent
I just want to get caught up. I am also behind on our credit cards and they are blowing our phone up.

Just a vent after i checked next weeks weather. Ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:51 AM

What kind of job do you have where you only make $600 every two weeks?  Sounds like you need to get a new job.

rockymtngirl
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:52 AM
You pay your car payment twice a month? That is odd. It sounds like you've blown your credit with the cc's.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
This is such private info...why???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:57 AM
I work part time and that is all they have available it os better than no money

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What kind of job do you have where you only make $600 every two weeks?  Sounds like you need to get a new job.

hotspice58
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:57 AM

Is there any way you can get rid of the car and insurance and use uber or lyft? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:58 AM
It is $150 biweekly. It was done that way because it lowered how much interest we would have to pay.

Quoting rockymtngirl: You pay your car payment twice a month? That is odd. It sounds like you've blown your credit with the cc's.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:58 AM

So you are behind on rent?  What kind of landlord is ok with the tenants not paying rent on time? I was under the impression you had to pay or face eviction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:59 AM
No my car and car insurance are required for my job

Quoting hotspice58:

Is there any way you can get rid of the car and insurance and use uber or lyft? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Some landlords are not assholes and understand shit happens. As long as you are making ab effort they will work with you. It isn't like we just stop paying. We did talk to him about .

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

So you are behind on rent?  What kind of landlord is ok with the tenants not paying rent on time? I was under the impression you had to pay or face eviction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:00 PM

He needs a new job even more than she does.  He should be looking since he's not working much at all.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)