Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can only tell our secret here.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies
1 mom liked this
Six years ago my husband was paralyzed in an accident. I have never swayed from my loyalty or devotion to him. He's my soul mate. My best friend.
Anyway, after counseling and countless conversations over several years, I now have a "boyfriend" who is in my life purely to meet my physical needs. My husband has met him and the boyfriend is aware that I'm 100% in love with my husband.
I feel ok with our decision and so does my husband, however I know family and friends will not feel the same.
I also feel so helpless because I want to have that intimacy with my husband again and I know it will never be.
So, I came here to just get my story out in the open and I know I'm going to get blasted here. But here is the only place I can tell my story.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
2 moms liked this
👌 Haven't heard this before...

*eye roll*
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Your life, your choices...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

thats so sad im so sorry .my dh is disabled as well but can still perform so to speak. Its not as long as it was before but it still works . Id be devistated to have to do what youre doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
2 moms liked this
No judgement here, but if your husband asked you to stop, would you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:44 AM
Absolutely. He is the one who brought it up in the first place. I objected for two years.

Quoting Anonymous 4: No judgement here, but if your husband asked you to stop, would you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally legit.👌
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:47 AM
3 moms liked this
*eye roll*
Not from me.
There is a slight possibility that with the millions of people in this world, someone has gone through a similar experience.

Quoting Anonymous 2: 👌 Haven't heard this before...

*eye roll*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Then why are you beating yourself up over this? I understand that it's not typically acceptable from a social aspect to have an open marriage. But you're really not doing anything wrong since you have your husband's consent.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Absolutely. He is the one who brought it up in the first place. I objected for two years.
Quoting Anonymous 4: No judgement here, but if your husband asked you to stop, would you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:48 AM
It hasn't been an easy road. That's for sure.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

thats so sad im so sorry .my dh is disabled as well but can still perform so to speak. Its not as long as it was before but it still works . Id be devistated to have to do what youre doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:49 AM
I know. I just never thought I'd ever be intimate with a man other than my husband.

Quoting Anonymous 6:

Then why are you beating yourself up over this? I understand that it's not typically acceptable from a social aspect to have an open marriage. But you're really not doing anything wrong since you have your husband's consent.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Absolutely. He is the one who brought it up in the first place. I objected for two years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)