Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She doesn't want to allow him to take his visitation at home because I have teenagers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 394 Replies
Let me clarify first off, right away. My kids have done nothing wrong. She isn't saying they did. But she thinks it isn't "safe" for her little girl to stay overnight in a house with teen boys. Ffs.

I'm talking about my boyfriend's exwife and his dd6, btw. There is no morals clause or anything. His daughter has her own room. My boys' bedroom isn't even on the same floor of the house. My boyfriend and I moved in together in the beginning of January. He usually gets his daughter every other weekend and, at first, everything was going just fine. The last couple of weeks she has come up with excuses for them not to come over and when my bf finally confronted her, this was her reasoning. He told her she could either stick to the court order or he will see her in court. Hmmm. Wonder if she is going to actually let it go that far.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:31 PM
15 moms liked this
I would not feel comfortable with that either. Teen boys, who I don't know and don't trust? No.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:34 PM
10 moms liked this
She doesn't have to know or trust them. My bf does and he is just as much his daughter's parent and has just as much say as she does. She isn't special because she gave birth.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would not feel comfortable with that either. Teen boys, who I don't know and don't trust? No.
corticosteroid
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this

This might not go well for you guys in court...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Why? No judge in his or her right mind is going to treat a couple of boys who have been in no trouble in their lives like pedophiles. Besides. She lives with a boyfriend herself.

Quoting corticosteroid:

corticosteroid
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:38 PM

More like she doesn’t know your kids.

Why doesn’t she know your kids by now?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why? No judge in his or her right mind is going to treat a couple of boys who have been in no trouble in their lives like pedophiles. Besides. She lives with a boyfriend herself.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:38 PM
This could actually go either way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Why would my bf's exgf know my kids?

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why? No judge in his or her right mind is going to treat a couple of boys who have been in no trouble in their lives like pedophiles. Besides. She lives with a boyfriend herself.

Quoting corticosteroid:

corticosteroid
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:40 PM
11 moms liked this

Because her daughter is going to be spending time with them?

Are you really this naive?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why would my bf's exgf know my kids?
Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:41 PM
She doesn't know me or my kids and never will. Just like my bf doesn't know the guy she lives with.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Because her daughter is going to be spending time with them?

Are you really this naive?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why would my bf's exgf know my kids?

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 6:43 PM
6 moms liked this
The hypocrisies on this page is amazing. OP I wouldn't want strangers around my child either. That being said. Literally nothing she can do. Dad has the right to his time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)