Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He took someone's food

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
Here's the scenario:

Susan gets a sub on her lunch break. Eats what she can and puts the rest in the break room fridge at work with the intent of taking the rest home after work.

Susan forgets the sub.

Later that evening, Susan goes to Urgent Care because her throat hurts and she has white patches all over her tonsils. It's strep and she gets her antibiotics.

When she goes to work, she goes to take the rest of her sub out of the fridge at work in order to throw it away only to find the bag that it was in empty. Someone stole/ate a sub that had bite marks on it. They didn't even know whose it was.

Now Joe has strep and admitted to stealing and eating Susan's sub.

Whose fault is it that Joe has strep? Susan's for forgetting the sub before she even knew she had strep and leaving the temptation for others? Or Joe's for stealing and eating a sub belonging to someone he couldn't even identify? That's pretty much a rhetorical question, but this is what happened at work recently. Laugh with me, folks!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justnosy2090
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be so mad someone ate my food! Asshole
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:51 PM
15 moms liked this

Joe needs to keep his grubby hands off other peoples food! Joe got what he deserved.

K3412
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Definitely the guy who stole the sub.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:52 PM
5 moms liked this
It's costing him a lot more than the price of a half eaten sub.

Poetic justice!

Quoting justnosy2090: I would be so mad someone ate my food! Asshole
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:52 PM
Lol at stealing. Anything in public fridge is fair game after 24hrs. Anyway, his fault.
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! Karma, Joe. Don't steal food from the fridge!
FreyaM
by on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
This is in NO way Susan’s fault. Joe is an asshole and got what he deserved.
Iguessiwasbad13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:54 PM
7 moms liked this
Says who? Who the fucks eats someone else's 1/2 eaten food?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lol at stealing. Anything in public fridge is fair game after 24hrs. Anyway, his fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:54 PM
Lol. But who the hell eats a sub with bite marks??? Anyway, it hadn't even been 24 hours. He took it that evening.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lol at stealing. Anything in public fridge is fair game after 24hrs. Anyway, his fault.
ihave1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Joe’s nasty ass.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Here's the scenario:

Susan gets a sub on her lunch break. Eats what she can and puts the rest in the break room fridge at work with the intent of taking the rest home after work.

Susan forgets the sub.

Later that evening, Susan goes to Urgent Care because her throat hurts and she has white patches all over her tonsils. It's strep and she gets her antibiotics.

When she goes to work, she goes to take the rest of her sub out of the fridge at work in order to throw it away only to find the bag that it was in empty. Someone stole/ate a sub that had bite marks on it. They didn't even know whose it was.

Now Joe has strep and admitted to stealing and eating Susan's sub.

Whose fault is it that Joe has strep? Susan's for forgetting the sub before she even knew she had strep and leaving the temptation for others? Or Joe's for stealing and eating a sub belonging to someone he couldn't even identify? That's pretty much a rhetorical question, but this is what happened at work recently. Laugh with me, folks!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)