Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who still uses a flip phone?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I saw someone using one today and thought, wow, i havent seen one of those in a lonnnnnggg time....

What kind of phone do you use?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2018 at 10:21 PM
Replies (31-39):
Friendly_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 10:43 PM
A friend of ours who has a $1,000,000 home. He wants to be away from work in any way possible. Smart phone = Internet= Much more connection to the world than a regular phone.

He does check Facebook on his wife’s phone, though... 😅😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 10:44 PM

My Dad and my in-laws all do...in fact they all have the same phone!  My stepmom isn't much better, her's is at least has a slide-out keyboard.  At least I can text with my Dad and SM (no pictures though), but in-laws claim they don't even have the service (wish they would though, it would make life so much easier at times...) 

My SM has an ipad with a portable wifi gadget so she really doesn't need a smartphone--my Dad can't be trusted with a smartphone because he drops his phones too often (or walks into the lake to do boat work, forgetting his phone is in his pocket...)

kikibix
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 11:29 PM

I know several people who still use their original flip phones.  Why not? They are indestructible and if you actually use a phone like a phone (and not for tons of texting or as a mini computer) that's all you need.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 11:37 PM

I choose not to have one at all.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 11:37 PM
My mom had a flip phone for work for the longest time. My fil has one when he was alive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 11:40 PM
Those are still around??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 13, 2018 at 11:42 PM

My husband loves his flip phone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 14, 2018 at 12:25 AM
My aunt uses a flip phone.
I have the Note 8.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 14, 2018 at 9:59 AM

The only person I know with one is one of my grandpas. My other three grandparents have better iPhones than me, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)