Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your NEW Food Stamp Box

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

ENJOY!!

No automatic alt text available.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2018 at 4:25 PM
Replies (251-255):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

For everyone complaining about this, get over it. What? You were so poor that you needed assistance, but now suddenly you're too good for that assistance cuz they're giving you the same shit that they give the military in their MREs!?

Maybe if it wasn't abused, to begin with, Y'all could still have a free realm. But no, Y'all wanna sell em so you can buy them new Jordans, club money, and drugs. Ya wanna buy lobster n steak, while people who work have empty cabinets and fridges. Food stamps are a temporary thing while you find a job, not a freebie so you can freeload.

Accept your military food and get a job as a responsible adult...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:09 PM
To who? I’ve been on fs, I’ve never seen anything like that. Except the cheese. That shit is the BOMB. I think my grandpa used to get the cheese through the Indians though.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

that stuff is STILL handed out

Quoting Anonymous 2: 40 year old pics only show your ignorance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM

I guess the disabled, elderly and children better get a job with Trump and Republicans running things.  Some are so ignorant they actually believe in the welfare queen myth.  

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 32:

Mobile Photo

Then they will have incentive to do better for them and their children.
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 32: Well, something needs to be done. If they have to be punished for this to happen, then maybe the woman I know, that got cash and let someone use their card, so she could buy $150 hair extensions, instead of feeding her 2 kids, wouldn't have been able to scam the system. Or the other person I know, who lied about her husband living with them, saying he abandoned her family, so she could get more food stamps for her and her 2 kids. No more buying snack cakes and soda to make you more obese and hour kids develop diabetes by 10. No more steaks and lobster, that won't last more than 1 meal. And maybe, just maybe, they will finally get off their asses and stop living off the taxpayers time. Food stamps isn't meant to be anything but supplemental. And FYI I'm far from A Trump supporter. I'm just sickof lazy was moochers getting free shit, while I work my ass off. I qualified for PA several years ago, but I was an adult and did what I needed to, not live off the taxpayers dime. If you want to love off the government, then the government is allowed to tell you what you can and can't eat. But that is just my opinion.

Since none of the proposed foods in this box are even remotely healthy I don't see how it is any kind of improvement-and nothing in this box will prevent scams...  70% of SNAP recipients with children work..and if you are childless, many states REQUIRE you to work.

Besides there generally isn't enough food offered for it to feed a family-it is supplemental.

Since 70% of them are working already, I am not sure how you feel they can do more...maybe those military members on SNAP will  desert so their kids can eat better food?

Or hey they will find money to go to college-oh wait they can't afford food how can they afford college?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Hey if the lazy asses get jobs, there will be enough for the people you mentioned to truly get the help they actually need! Win-win!

Quoting Anonymous 55:

I guess the disabled, elderly and children better get a job with Trump and Republicans running things.  Some are so ignorant they actually believe in the welfare queen myth.  

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 32:

Mobile Photo

Then they will have incentive to do better for them and their children.

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 32: Well, something needs to be done. If they have to be punished for this to happen, then maybe the woman I know, that got cash and let someone use their card, so she could buy $150 hair extensions, instead of feeding her 2 kids, wouldn't have been able to scam the system.

Or the other person I know, who lied about her husband living with them, saying he abandoned her family, so she could get more food stamps for her and her 2 kids.

No more buying snack cakes and soda to make you more obese and hour kids develop diabetes by 10. No more steaks and lobster, that won't last more than 1 meal. And maybe, just maybe, they will finally get off their asses and stop living off the taxpayers time.

Food stamps isn't meant to be anything but supplemental.

And FYI I'm far from A Trump supporter. I'm just sickof lazy was moochers getting free shit, while I work my ass off. I qualified for PA several years ago, but I was an adult and did what I needed to, not live off the taxpayers dime.

If you want to love off the government, then the government is allowed to tell you what you can and can't eat.

But that is just my opinion.

Since none of the proposed foods in this box are even remotely healthy I don't see how it is any kind of improvement-and nothing in this box will prevent scams...  70% of SNAP recipients with children work..and if you are childless, many states REQUIRE you to work.

Besides there generally isn't enough food offered for it to feed a family-it is supplemental.

Since 70% of them are working already, I am not sure how you feel they can do more...maybe those military members on SNAP will  desert so their kids can eat better food?

Or hey they will find money to go to college-oh wait they can't afford food how can they afford college?

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:16 PM
Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)