Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is tearing apart my dad's family and he is letting her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 348 Replies
Years ago, my dad and my mom got on a huge fight and he moved out for like, a week. I was 7 at the time. My brother was 3. During this time he got this girl he worked with pregnant. During this time, my Mom also found out she was pregnant with my sister. He didn't find out the other chick was pregnant until after he and my Mom mended things and he had moved back in.

My Mom told him he could stay and be a father and they would move on from this but he was never ever to see or speak to that woman and her child.

My parents ended up divorcing anyway when my youngest sister was about to finish high school. None of us ever met this kid from this other woman and we had good relationships with both parents even after they were divorced.

But apparently my Dad had secretly seen this other ladys baby at some point and knew her name and everything. He had apparently told my brother all about her in secret. My brother never forgot about her and found her on facebook about 5 years back. They started talking and then she and my Dad started talking.

Now, my dad and my brother are all lovey with her. They invite her to all of their family parties and whatnot. They spend time with her and her husband and kids. My Dad has even taken her on vacation with him and my stepmom. And now they are planning a big party to celebrate her oldest kid's high school graduation and want to include her mom's mom and family as well. My younger sister and I want nothing to do with this woman or her kids. We stopped going to the Christmas party at my Dad's and any of my brother's barbecues in summer because she will be there. We have made it very clear, if she comes we will not. My Dad and brother say we are selfish and that she didn't hurt anyone and that SHE is the one who got hurt, not us, and they won't cut her out.

So basically this woman us destroying my father's family, ruining his relationship with his daughters and grandchildren and destroying my brother's relationship with his sisters. She wasn't wanted then. She isn't wanted now. She needs to just go away and stay away. We had an actual family before she started coming around. She has a Mom and a family on that side. She didn't need to tear ours apart.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:38 AM
64 moms liked this
They are right. It's not her fault your dad didnt keep his dick in his pants. Stop being a bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:39 AM
32 moms liked this

No, you and your sister are tearing the family apart.  

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:40 AM
30 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:41 AM
All she is is a reminder of the pain her mother caused mine.

Quoting engagedandproud: They are right. It's not her fault your dad didnt keep his dick in his pants. Stop being a bitch.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:42 AM
9 moms liked this
It's still not her fault. Your dad strayed and put his dick where it didn't belong. It is not your sisters fault at all

Quoting Anonymous 1: All she is is a reminder of the pain her mother caused mine.

Quoting engagedandproud: They are right. It's not her fault your dad didnt keep his dick in his pants. Stop being a bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:42 AM
4 moms liked this

This is your father's child you are talking about, not just a random kid off the street. Come down off your cloud,YOU are the one tearing your family apart. Grow up and stop being such a snotty cow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Our family was all close before she started coming around. I don't have to accept my father's whore's baby. If I were her I would be way to ashamed of who my mother was to come around.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Talkingheads
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:43 AM
8 moms liked this
The issue is that you and your sister can't handle the fact that she is very much wanted by part of the family and you can't handle it. You made the choice to isolate your nuclear families not them. So now you do have to face the consequences of your selfish demands
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:43 AM
We shouldn't be forced to make nice with the child of my father's slut.

Quoting engagedandproud: It's still not her fault. Your dad strayed and put his dick where it didn't belong. It is not your sisters fault at all

Quoting Anonymous 1: All she is is a reminder of the pain her mother caused mine.

engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 10:43 AM
13 moms liked this
Your dad is a damn whore! Are you fucking stupid!?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Our family was all close before she started coming around. I don't have to accept my father's whore's baby. If I were her I would be way to ashamed of who my mother was to come around.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)