Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously!!! You choose talking to your mommy over sex with your wife!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 236 Replies
2 moms liked this
My dh started it this morning. He came into our bedroom this morning and was getting touchy feely with me. He was in the mood. Okay so am i. so as I was waking up. My dh went to the bathroom. 5 minutes pass. I went to see what was taking him so long and find him on the phone talking to his mom!

I grab his hand trying to get his attention. But he just yanks his hand away, glares and gives me a mad look. I throw up my hands and say what the fuck ever! So i went into the master bathroom and started to get dressed. If he would rather talk to his mommy then have sex with his wife then fine. I am pissed and not in the mood anymore.

When I wAlk out of the bathroom I am half dressed. Dh is in our bedroom not on the phone anymore and asked what I was doing? I said getting dressed. He wanted to have sex. I told him I am not in the mood anymore. He said he would get me in the mood. I said it doesn't work that way. I am pissed and sex is the furthest thing from my mind right now. I said sex with your wife should come before a call from his mommy! The truth is one time he stopped right in the middle of sex to answer a call from his mommy! Yeah I told I wasn't in the mood anymore after that too! And I wasnt!

My dh has tried all day to get me in the mood. I told him it is not like I can flip a freaking switch. I was in the mood this morning until his mommy called now I am not.

He doesn't understand why him blowing off sex with me to talk to his mom would piss me off. He woke me up got me worked up and then decides to talk to his mommy instead of have sex with me. Then wonders why I am not turned on after he gets off the phone with his mommy.

He is 49. A call from his mommy should NEVER come before sex with wife!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM
9 moms liked this
You sound crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM
3 moms liked this
You're a lot calmer than I would have been. I'd leave him with blue balls and his right hand for a long time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Does his mom have any major health problems where he feels he needs to answer every call because it could very well be an emergency? Either way, as soon as he learns it's not an emergency, he should get off the phone if you guys are in the middle of something. I'd be pissed too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:58 PM
Now did she call him or did he call her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he made it a quick call and you are overreacting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't be in the mood either. He would be left wanting for a while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:59 PM
No his mom is perfectly healthy. And lives with his dad so she is not living alone.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Does his mom have any major health problems where he feels he needs to answer every call because it could very well be an emergency? Either way, as soon as he learns it's not an emergency, he should get off the phone if you guys are in the middle of something. I'd be pissed too.
Talkingheads
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 2:59 PM
11 moms liked this
No she doesnt

Quoting Anonymous 2: You sound crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
She called him. But he didn't have to answer.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Now did she call him or did he call her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM
4 moms liked this
You sound uptight
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)