Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SM calling/texting BM **edited to add information**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 222 Replies

SM texted BM regarding insurance add on's for BM's kids.  BM texted back that if her (BM's) ex needed information on their kids, he should email her on Monday.  SM texted back that she needed information before she faxed in paperwork.  BM told her to please stop texting her phone. 

EX then followed with email to BM on how she WILL give info to his wife. 

SM is OW.  BM wants nothing to do with her.  EX married her 2 weeks after divorce was final.  The kids are 13 and 17 and rarely sees SM and dad.  EX is behind on cs and other debts including co-pays for thousands of dollars.  Why does EX and SM think that SM would have any "right" to demand anything from BM?  Do you think BM was rude not to answer the other woman?

A lot of ladies were asking why didnt she give the info to enroll the kids...?  BM got the information as to why...they were searching (SM and EX) to find out if BM has the kids on another man's insurance to prove insuance fraud.  (?)  FTR...she does not...BM is not romanticly involved with anyone nor does she have any other insurance (fraudulent or not lol)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angielynette
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh hell no!! Fuck that noise. That is between you and dad!!
MonarchMom22
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

What is "OW" ???

Any official paperwork, financial information, insurance or CS communication should be done in writing or email directly to the parent of the children. How they handle things on their end (Father and SM) is up to them. No one can compel the children's Mother to speak or respond to anyone other than the Father.

If this was me, and I got a text asking for info, I would respond in writing or email to the Father with whatever was requested, assuming it was legitimate info needed about the kids.  You need a record of all correspondence and texting is not adequate - no matter how is sending it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:18 AM
3 moms liked this

BM was not rude at all.  I am SM and was not the other woman.  I can text BM requesting information or assistance but that is based on our relationship.  If I was the OW, I would never try that.  And if BM said no, I would ask DH to do it and back off.

WickedPissah
by stomie on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:20 AM
What does sm being the ow have to do with anything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:22 AM
BM is a bitch who only cares about herself.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

SM texted BM regarding insurance add on's for BM's kids.  BM texted back that if her (BM's) ex needed information on their kids, he should email her on Monday.  SM texted back that she needed information before she faxed in paperwork.  BM told her to please stop texting her phone. 

SM is OW.  BM wants nothing to do with her.  EX married her 2 weeks after divorce was final.  The kids are 13 and 17 and rarely sees SM and dad.  EX is behind on cs and other debts including co-pays for thousands of dollars.  Why does EX and SM think that SM would have any "right" to demand anything from BM?  Do you think BM was rude not to answer the other woman?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Ummm no... sm and ex can go f themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:22 AM

are you going to be besties with your husbands mistress? 

Quoting WickedPissah: What does sm being the ow have to do with anything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:23 AM
2 moms liked this
She wants us to automatically hate sm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:23 AM

how so?

Quoting Anonymous 3: BM is a bitch who only cares about herself.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
It makes bm not want to talk to her even more she shouldn’t have to be talking to her at all in the first place

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)