Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to commend the president for sitting down with the families

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was impressed that Trump sat down with the families of the school shooting victims and listened to what they had to say and wanted to here suggesting. Maybe now something will actually be done.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:13 PM
Not impressed.

I will say this, I hope what he is proposing, regarding upping the age, background checks and banning what is used to turn a weapon in to an automatic, makes it through.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I would say that’s impressive and more than what’s been done in the past. He had other suggestions as well and was listening to suggestions from the people.
People who don’t like Trump will always have bad to say even if he gets done everything suggested but fact is he is at least taking action.

Quoting FromAtoZ: Not impressed.

I will say this, I hope what he is proposing, regarding upping the age, background checks and banning what is used to turn a weapon in to an automatic, makes it through.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:17 PM
5 moms liked this
Not impressed with that at all. It’s all just lip service and publicity.
3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:18 PM
7 moms liked this

It was impressive and then HE STARTED SPEAKING.

The man is a failure all the way around. The children, however, were very impressive.

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:18 PM
4 moms liked this

I'll be impressed when something happens...

Otherwise we're all just still watching the show...

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll believe it when I see it. Seriously I hope Trump means what he says. But he reminds me of a coworker I used to have. She'd be nice as pie to my face while putting the knife in my back. If he does do this it will be because of voter pressure no more no less. Of course I feel this about our representatives also.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would say that’s impressive and more than what’s been done in the past. He had other suggestions as well and was listening to suggestions from the people.
People who don’t like Trump will always have bad to say even if he gets done everything suggested but fact is he is at least taking action.

FoxTroll
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:20 PM

Doubt it.

FromAtoZ
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:20 PM
I dislike the man. Always have, always will.

Again, with that said, I truly am hoping for positive change and truly upholding laws already in place. Not just folks running out to buy more guns, claiming their guns will be taken away. Arming our teachers isn't something I will ever support and I dislike the NRA.

But if I'm not willing to reach outside my box and learn more, research, and listen...even to those who can make me cringe.....I can't expect others to.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would say that’s impressive and more than what’s been done in the past. He had other suggestions as well and was listening to suggestions from the people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Trying to stay relevant huh. He dont care about them. Its just to make him look good. He could fucking care less
Aolekeia
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Not impressed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)