Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it really that damn difficult to get YOUR CHILD dressed in the morning?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm just venting so if you don't like it, you can go fuck a pickle.

A child in my room, he's eighteen months, has been consistently dropped off still in his jammies and still in the huge, disgusting, ten pound diaper that he slept in. I'm disgusted by parents who are inconvenienced by their children. Don't flipping have kids if you don't want to put any effort into caring for them!

I change him, dress him, comb his hair, wash his face and I bought a toothbrush and tooth paste that stays here so I can do that for him.
His parents are business people, plenty of money so don't get all sympathetic that they're poor. They're not. They're lazy. Dad has said "it's just too much of a hassle. He cooperates better for you." Hmm, I wonder why.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:38 PM
3 moms liked this
They’re too busy on their phones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Probably.

Quoting Anonymous 2: They’re too busy on their phones.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:40 PM
I would have been mortified. Is this your business or are you an employee? If I was the owner, they would be looking for another daycare.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:41 PM
That’s sad.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:41 PM
2 moms liked this
They drop him off without changing his diaper?? Does he have a bad diaper rash? That is awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:42 PM
I'm not the owner. I've complained and she did nothing. And it's not quite neglect so I can't report it.

Quoting bleumonster: I would have been mortified. Is this your business or are you an employee? If I was the owner, they would be looking for another daycare.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:43 PM
No. It's just his soggy, pee filled diaper. I do it as soon as dad leaves.

Quoting owl0210: They drop him off without changing his diaper?? Does he have a bad diaper rash? That is awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
If I were you (or your employer), I would start charging extra for the days they show up in jammies and/or dirty diapers. If they're going to make you do extra work, they should at least pay you for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Too bad my boss has no back bone.

Quoting Anonymous 3: If I were you (or your employer), I would start charging extra for the days they show up in jammies and/or dirty diapers. If they're going to make you do extra work, they should at least pay you for it.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

There’s just one word to define what motivates parents like this: chutzpah. I would be so embarrassed if just one day something came up that I couldn’t get my kid ready, I’d be apologizing and assuring them it will never happen again. I can’t imagine doing it every day with an attitude of, well... chutzpah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)