Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this seem worth the cost to you?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  • 69 Replies
I found a toddler gym but it’s a good 30-40 minute drive depending on traffic, it’s $190 for 10 weeks and it’s only once a week. You pick a class for the 10 weeks like active art, dance or music. Free play at the end is $10 dollars extra per day.
by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:29 AM
I should add: it’s an hour per week with a half hour of free play if you pay the extra bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:29 AM
No. But I can find activities closer to home like the park.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:29 AM

Sounds like MyGym...We liked those classes when dd was a toddler.

Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:30 AM
The weather here is still pretty shitty. When it’s not freezing it’s raining. We can’t win! Come summer I won’t be paying for shit lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. But I can find activities closer to home like the park.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Was it about the same cost? I’m just trying to figure out if it’ll be worth the drive/gas to get there every week.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Sounds like MyGym...We liked those classes when dd was a toddler.

muzzyh
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM
No
Joelskatysmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this

No, it's too far from home, and the price sounds a little expensive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM
How is you kiddo in the car. That’s a long ride. But if it’s your only option for activity - you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quoting Madeyemoody: The weather here is still pretty shitty. When it’s not freezing it’s raining. We can’t win! Come summer I won’t be paying for shit lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. But I can find activities closer to home like the park.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:32 AM
Nope. There are so many other places you can take your child for free or very little cost.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:32 AM
She’s fine in the car actually. I know some kids are like nope fuck that as soon as they are buckled in lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: How is you kiddo in the car. That’s a long ride. But if it’s your only option for activity - you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quoting Madeyemoody: The weather here is still pretty shitty. When it’s not freezing it’s raining. We can’t win! Come summer I won’t be paying for shit lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)