Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why cant I have a dead beat baby daddy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
All my friends tell me how lucky I am that my ex is so involved. I hate it. I moved far away and that didnt help. He still wants to facetime everyday. I just want him gone. I ment a wonderful man here but DS isnt able to bond with him. My ex wants to fly out one weekend a month plus he wants DS to fly to him over the summer.

My ex is just just pissed that I moved away and found a wonderful man.

We have court today bc he wants everything in a CO. One time my ex said he wanted full custody to bring Ds back to all his family.

I hate this man for ruining my life. Why cant he just leave us alone.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2018 at 6:08 AM
Replies (151-156):
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 12:28 PM

I feel you. I was glad my DDs fathers were not in the picture(dead beat dads). Made my life a lot easier. 

by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 12:30 PM
It's not all what it's cracked up to be... And it affects your child more than you think. Don't be selfish
by Anonymous 51 on Mar. 9, 2018 at 12:37 PM

I got nothing. Ds' bio dad is a dead beat. He has no job, to my knowledge. His facebook page is public, so that's how I know.

Now that ds is a teen and we live in another city and state (there's no court order), he messaged me on facebook yelling at me for "moving on with my life". Even his other bm (whose kid is being raised and taken care of by herself and her bf) messaged me, requesting that I give her a call. I guess her and ex are bff, even though he's being a dead beat to this other kid, as well. I guess now that ds is a teen and can do things on his own, now he wants to be a dad. He only wants to be a dad just to turn ds into a copy of himself: an entitled, controlling, pot smoking, junkie delinquent with a bad attitude, who could end up being another dead beat. Way to contribute in making our society worse. I'm raising ds to be a respectable, decent human being with ambition so he can work hard, go to college, have a career, and a future for himself and his future family.

by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 3:47 PM

You are wrong.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think I am a great mom
Quoting VegetaPrincess:

Well, you're a shitty mother. Good luck with that. This shit didn't work out well for my MIL. 

by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 9, 2018 at 4:37 PM
Oh god another one of you!
by Anonymous 53 on Mar. 10, 2018 at 6:48 PM
Need more popcorn
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)