Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paying for a minors abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 230 Replies
Wow! Ya’ll have some nerve.
If a 13 year old is bold enough to get pregnant- then she’s grown enough to face her parents and discuss her want for an abortion. She’s worldly enough to pay for it herself too.

You sneaky women who think it’s ok to go behind a parents back and pay for an abortion are morally corrupt!

Will you be there to pick up the peices?
Will you be there to deal with the shame, anxiety, regret, mental suffering.... might not happen right away- but at some point it will.

Getting an abortion is not the same as having your ears cleaned out. There are life long reprocuasions.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:56 AM
I am worldly enough to know that some parents are abusive. Nothing is black and white.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:58 AM
15 moms liked this

I absolutely would in a fucking heartbeat.  No fucking 13 year old child should have a baby.  And if her parents are too fucked up to realize that, and she was a friend of my daughter's or a relative, I absolutely would pay for an abortion if that is what she wanted.  I'd take her to the clinic, wait for her and bring her home and let her stay and recuperate in my house too.

Not_A_Native
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:00 AM
8 moms liked this

No, not everyone has repercussions from having an abortion.  Honestly, there are MORE repercussions from having a child.

Some parents would REALLY overreact.  And honestly, some of those parents would NOT be good for the child if they DID have problems later - blame, etc., would be heaped on them.

I would do it in an instant.

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:01 AM

Everytime I read an admonishment lately directed at the women in this group and the "ya'll" is attached, I have a feeling it's the same person.

But I digress...

https://www.verywell.com/abortion-laws-for-teens-by-state-2611267

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I would never pay for a child to have an abortion.

Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:02 AM
7 moms liked this
Repercussions****

Don’t come on here lecturing people when you can’t even spell an elementary level spelling word.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:02 AM
And her parents shouldn’t be informed??????

No way. You are not the parent. You won’t be there when she’s in her 20’s or 30’s and blaming herself for killing a baby.......

Fly away.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I absolutely would in a fucking heartbeat.  No fucking 13 year old child should have a baby.  And if her parents are too fucked up to realize that, and she was a friend of my daughter's or a relative, I absolutely would pay for an abortion if that is what she wanted.  I'd take her to the clinic, wait for her and bring her home and let her stay and recuperate in my house too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:03 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She who has no valid point always digresses to spelling.

Quoting Madeyemoody: Repercussions****

Don’t come on here lecturing people when you can’t even spell an elementary level spelling word.
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:03 AM
6 moms liked this

No, that doesn't mean she's GROWN enough to face those types of decisions. And that doesn't mean she has to pay for it herself. You're fucked up in the head.

No 13 year old should be going through with a pregnancy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
And if that were my child you would be facing some serious repercussions if I ever found out.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)