Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Screw it im giving him baby food

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This baby is a lot hugrier than any of my other babies have been, he eats so much and often, if hes not eating hes mad. He has no health issues or reflux hes just hungry. Hes 4.5 months old and im going to give him some pureed bananas.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2018 at 7:08 PM
Replies (191-199):
mel4him
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 6:49 PM

I assume you are talking about your own child. If so, I think it's fine to give him baby food at that age. However, I would start him off with veggies before fruit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Mar. 9, 2018 at 6:59 PM
Go ahead. I started my dd on solids when she was 4 months because she wasn’t getting full off just formula. She is alive and well and the smartest out of all four of my kids at now 8 years old.
Crogers2012
by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:18 PM
So you gonna be a dumb bitch of a bad mom and just go ahead then cause you dont wanna hear whining? Stop having kids then. You gonna be one of those moms cause the baby is bitching you're gonna switch your baby forward . watch when he chokes on the banana. Oh well not our problem or fault

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ive been shamed by so many moms(online) when i was thinking about introducing at 4 months to wait til 6mons but they dont have to listen to him whine all day like i do.

Quoting thenameshailie: Whatever you feel is best.
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:18 PM
You know I like you, but why do you automatically think she knows what's right? Plenty of mothers make horrible choices.

Knowing what I know now, I'd never feed my baby food young. When one knows better, one does better.

Quoting GrayDuck41: They have no business telling you what to do.

They shouldn�t � shame you�.

It�s you baby, not theirs.

If your baby is hungry, you know what�s right.�

Hungry babies cry and don�t sleep well.

It�s obvious they will be happy when their tummies aren�t growling!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ive been shamed by so many moms(online) when i was thinking about introducing at 4 months to wait til 6mons but they dont have to listen to him whine all day like i do.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:18 PM

ok

GrayDuck41
by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I think most moms know what’s right. And it’s not fair or kind for other moms to shame her for her decisions .

Quoting SommelierMom: You know I like you, but why do you automatically think she knows what's right? Plenty of mothers make horrible choices.

Knowing what I know now, I'd never feed my baby food young. When one knows better, one does better.

SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:28 PM
We completely disagree. But we can do it civilly.

Quoting GrayDuck41: I think most moms know what’s right. And it’s not fair or kind for other moms to shame her for her decisions .

Quoting SommelierMom: You know I like you, but why do you automatically think she knows what's right? Plenty of mothers make horrible choices.

kcangel63
by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:37 PM
Babies are so different. Some start solids later. Some earlier. Just depends on the individual needs.
momadrigal
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:41 PM
Sweetie don't fret too much, I would put a pinch of rice cereal in my son's breast milk to keep him fill up for at least 3 hrs. And I started when he was 6 wks old. All my child have been given milk like that and are very healthy and big.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)