Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update: I'm livid...My husband's coworker and me...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My DH is pissed and doesn't want to go out next Friday for one of his coworkers birthdays because at the last company party I danced with the birthday guy. DH wouldn't dnace with me and he aksed me to dance so I did. It was very innocent dancing the guys wife was right there and she has no problem with it. She laughed and said we need to double date since clearly I like to dance like him and my hubby and her could just sit back and drink. I want to go and I see nothing wrong with what I did. What are your thoughts?

Edit to add I did tell him I would not do it again since it made him uncomfortable but it's still my fault that we can't go because he is mad.

Update: I talked with. Appearently the guys at work were making comments about me, and I wasn't the only wife that they were. This guy included. So I told him that it doesn't mean that I would ever act on it or that they would. It was probably just harmless jokes or even just compliments. He still acted pissed and like he didn't want to go. So I said fine we won't. His phone went off tonight and it was a group message with guys from work. So I read it in case he was needing to go in. It's a group chat of them all talking about and comparing each other's wife's. There is 15 wife's naked pictures in this group message including mine.

Maybe I'm wired but I'm not even mad he sent my picture I'm mad that he is covering this crap up by trying to make me feel guilty for innocently dancing.

Update: First of all I am pissed he sent the picture, I'm just more upset that he tries to cover all this up by making me feel horrible. Maybe I should have wordedd this differently.

Anyways. I sent the kids to my parents this weekend. He knew before he was off work that I didn't want him to come home. He tried and was furious when the locks were changed. I told him he had a bag of his crap on the porch and he was lucky he got that. He has been gone all weekend. He continues to try to talk me into letting him come home. I am not allowing it at least for now. I haven't made a permant decision yet. One of the wifes has a meeting with a lawyer today so I will update what happens there.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Replies (201-208):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:23 AM

can you imagine how many men have seen your naked pic???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:24 AM

it's guaranteed at least 50 other men saw your naked pic....if not more men that that...the internet is worldwide you know....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 9:35 PM
You are right....with that group of guys guaranteed they saved and shared those photos with who knows how many people. What scum.

Quoting Anonymous 52:

it's guaranteed at least 50 other men saw your naked pic....if not more men that that...the internet is worldwide you know....

craazycuckoo
by on Mar. 19, 2018 at 9:38 PM

And on today's version of 'this didn't happen and it's a stretch even for Cafemom' we have this. 

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 10:49 PM

I would divorce his sorry fucking ass. I hope the other wives divorce their fucking douche bag husbands as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 4:53 PM

So what happened when one of the other wives went to a lawyer?  Still waiting on that update.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He was pissed and then tied to sweet talk me. I still haven't let him in.
Quoting Anonymous 49:

So OP...what did he say when he found the locks changed?  

OhSara87
by on Mar. 22, 2018 at 4:57 PM
Bump for a new update from the other wifeโ€™s lawyer
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 22, 2018 at 4:57 PM
Bump for update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)