Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm super b**** today so here's a little psa...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 267 Replies
8 moms liked this
If you tailgate, you're an idiot.
If you tailgate me, I WILL slow down to under the speed limit just to piss you off. And I will speed up again if you try to pass me.

Clean the fucking snow off of your WHOLE car, you idiots. Leaving the layers of ice and snow on the roof of your car is a really stupid thing to do. When that whole sheet slides down and completely covers your windshield, you can't see!

Also, that little lever to the left of your steering wheel? That's to control your turn signals, so the people behind and coming toward you actually can tell what you're doing! Amazing, I know.

And headlights! Turn on your headlights in rain and snow, that way the other drivers can see you.

If your fucking dog shits on someone else's lawn, clean it the fuck up. That's just fucking common courtesy.

If your child is sick, keep them the fuck home.
If you're sick, stay the fuck home.

Your fucking dog doesn't fucking belong in A GROCERY CART. Asshole, I put my food in those carts, keep your fucking dogs at fucking home or in the car if you're going to the grocery store.
Service dogs should be walking! Not riding in a fucking cart.

Anyone have more to add? Go for it.

*fyi I never said brake checking. I take my foot off of the gas and slow down. I never said a word about brake checking.*
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM
5 moms liked this
Soooo... normally I'd suggest chocolate or ice cream, however I think it's best you just stay home and rest for the remainder of the day. No more driving today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
That's how people get shot on the road, someone out there maybe in a shittier mood than you with nothing to lose.
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:15 PM
7 moms liked this

I can't stand it when people don't use their turn signals...like are you too cool to use them or what?  What's going on there?  lol

ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:16 PM
8 moms liked this
I can't say that I disagree with any of this.
UnknownMember
by Eyeseeyou on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:16 PM
No I am good. You have enough anger for everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:16 PM
You need to take a breath. In Fact take a whole oxygen tank and inhale deeply.

ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:16 PM
5 moms liked this

In the school pick up line, do you really need to have a phone conversation with someone with them on speaker phone and your windows down?  We get it, you have friends. 

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Love it. And omg the tailgating thing.. I LOVE speeding up *just* enough to cruise right beside the car driving too slow in the other lane, that way the tailgaitor has nowhere to go. 😈😂
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM
3 moms liked this

If you are turning left in an intersection and the light is green, pull OUT into the intersection so maybe more than YOU can turn.

lily99300
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

The tailgating thing is stupid and a good way to create road rage.  Besides, if you get hit because you brake checked a tailgater... guess who gets the ticket?  Yeah, people who tailgate are annoying, but I have better things to do then try to piss them off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)