Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so f***ing pissed and I want a f***ing apology

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
My son is 16. He has a girlfriend also 16. I don’t like the girl at all but what are you going to do?

She was here a few months ago and claimed her mom tried to hit her with a car years ago. Now her mom is unstable, reason #1 I don’t like this girl, however the kid is also unstable, reason #2.

I took this accusation against her mother in stride because neither of them are stable, they are both depressed and take meds for bipolar, etc.

If the girl is abused, she can go to her counselor she sees weekly and I told her if that is the truth you need to tell it to your counselor.

I did NOT call CPS. The next day someone DID call. The girl swore up and down I was the only person on Earth she told.

Her mother blamed me for the call. About a week ago she texted me cursing me out and telling me I was a damned CPS caller, that her kid was being a shit and it was MY fault, etc.

Well a few days after this girls best friend admitted SHE called CPS not me. She even told the mother she called. And that her dd was spouting the stuff to her, saying her mom throws pots and pans at the kids, and tried to hit the girl with her car.

And do you think she called me to apologize for flipping out on my ass? Nope. Not. A. Word.

I can’t wait for my son to wise the fuck up and ditch this girl and her problems.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:56 AM
6 moms liked this
They’ll never apologize. Just keep your fingers crossed that he moves on from her fast!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:56 AM
Fuck that. I’d be keeping my son as far away from that craziness as possible.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this

i wouldnt care about an apology,i just wouldnt be around the crazy..say,son,its your life but shes not allowed in my home..

RebeccaRaeV2
by Bex on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:58 AM
My son would not be in a relationship with crazy and drama. Push him to end it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

i wouldnt care about an apology,i just wouldnt be around the crazy..say,son,its your life but shes not allowed in my home..

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2018 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
They will never apologize. They're the poor me crazy types who feed off that shit.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Mar. 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You’re never going to get an apology.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 15, 2018 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh! Hopefully they don't last! The mom and DD sounds crazy!

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2018 at 12:04 PM
3 moms liked this
You will never get an apology. I would be making damn sure that might son really knew the importance of wearing a condom. You all don't need them becoming relatives !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 15, 2018 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I had a bipolar bf when I was 15 and had a kid with him my dd is now 15. He died when she was 15 months old. His mom is a crazy ass bipolar woman and I delt with her for 13 long years... I can write a book on what that woman put me through... Please convince your son to get away from here ASAP !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)