Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pricey or cheap?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies

i was having a debate with my sister regaring under garments i dont wear certain underwear and bras. She can pick up a pack of fruity loom breifs and she is good I on the other hand didnt care for a while but recently started wearing VS and PINK she feels its a waste of money because they virtually all serve the same purpose. I feel they actually are better quality especially the bras when id buy a bra from walmart after a few washes the wire was out havent had that issue yet with the more expensive brand. Is buying high end small things like under garemets, socks etc better than going the cheap route or is it really not worth it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:05 AM
Bras are worth it, underwear are not
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:08 AM
For bras, I have to have more expensive ones. Then I have one or two pairs of underwear that match for date night. But normally wear cheaper underwear.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:10 AM
I’m like your sister. While I don’t care what others buy, I just don’t see the point in having expensive underwear. Underwear is underwear to ME. Now comfortable bras are hard to come by so I could understand buying those at VS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:10 AM
2 moms liked this
VS underwear don’t last any longer than cheap ones for me. Their bras are nice though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:11 AM
I wear expensive bras but I am not picky about underwear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:12 AM
I dont wear cheap stuff. I take good care of my things and I prefer quality over quantity. I shop at Soma for my undies and bras. Usually around 50.00 per bra unless its a good sale and 12.00 per pantie. They litterally last me 3-4 years before they have to get tossed.
I honestly don’t know if cheaper stuff would last as long cause I don’t shop at walmart or places like that for clothes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I can’t go cheap on a bra, and VS are cheap bras.
cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:13 AM

I wear VS bras but hanes undewear. I find hanes more comfy than VS undies. I have bought both.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:13 AM
Pretty much anywhere will have better bras than walmart.
ranchmama21
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 1:13 AM

I got the bras and panties. I rarely buy at any other store for such things. I also wait for 5 for $30 (similiar) deals and to get the "free panty" purchases. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)