Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This woman reached a new low

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
I made a post about this yesterday . I came home saw ambulance and police cars around my apartment building.. Walked inside my next door neighbor and her kids were crying their eyes out because her husband just died in front of them. I'm not close to any of them and don't like them at all. I felt bad for their lost and went inside my apartment. Once inside after the ambulance and police disappeared I heard my neighbor doing her signature high pitched cackle.. And I thought WTF? Did she do all this for attention? I thought he didn't die but was maybe having breathing trouble and she exaggerated like usual.

This morning I was taking us to school and seen her in the hallway and I asked her was everything okay she said no her husband died yesterday. I said I'm so sorry to hear that I'm sorry for your lost she said thank you and I left. I was going to buy a a sympathy card and put some restaurant Giftcards in it so her and her kids can have a meal or two out.

Butttt... I just walked in my door and her son comes to me and tells me that my son saw him at school today and said I'm glad your father died. My son said what?! No I didn't! I said I'm sorry for your lost!than you told me to leave you alone and I said okay. He kept insisting that my son told him this

I said he did not say it.. We went back and forth until I just left.

Inside my ds swore he didn't say that. I know he didn't that's not his nature and he's a scaredy cat. He told me he saw him and said I heard your father died I'm sorry for your lost and he said the boy cut him off after he got out your father died and said leave him alone. The boy like his pathological lying mother is lying. He sounded just like her when she makes up her stories.

Since I've moved in here ..she called the cops on me for stepping out to buy toilet paper..They were hanging around our apartment building doing their regular runs she said I left my kids home alone and my son almost got hit by a truck than he laughed and ran inside.. It was just so dramatic... The cops yelled at me. I told them I just walked across the damn street for toilet paper that's not leaving my kid home alone the store is in eye distance literally less than 1000 feet away! Also there was no way he could've walked out my home ran around in the parking lot almost got hit and run back inside in those 2 minutes..

I went inside and my son was sitting on the computer exactly where I left him shoes off and comfortable.... She lied.

Last year I get home she comes outside and told me that my dds schoolbus came and left and took dd to the police precinct because I wasn't home for her drop off.

I called her bus driver he told me they did not even come by yet and if I was late they'd never take dd to the police precinct. She lied again for drama.

This summer ds was playing with her boys and left to go to his dads house on the weekend. When his dad picked him up she ran outside to him yelling that ds pushed her son and broke her cellphone that her ds had. Long story short... Her ds never had a cellphone on him. She lied..

Last week coming home She was in the hallway telling another neighbor that she doesn't have a license anymore because she killed two 15 year old girls in south Carolina a.... Just a huge lie... The other neighbor said okay and rolled her eyes..

I'm so sick of living next door to this woman. I just got a car and I can't even use my parking lot in front of my.building because she sits and looks out her window all day long. I don't want her seeing my coming and going because she's such a liar I'm afraid she'll bust my window for drama just to come running to my apartment saying OMG somebody just bust your windows outor something similar...

She already sent the fire department to my door for no reason saying oh I thought I smelled smoke

It's never ending with this lady

.now she's involving her kids... I am not giving her anything. I hope she gets evicted for non payment of rent or something since her husband died. I need peace!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:18 PM

so did the guy die?

corticosteroid
by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh huh.  Sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Start saving up money to move. Call it your "Get Away From The Crazy Bitch" fund.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:20 PM
She told me he died this morning so yes he died

Quoting Anonymous 2:

so did the guy die?

Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Honey. Go back to 3rd grade, learn to speak. Then, not than, get a job and move
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:22 PM
This really happened

Quoting corticosteroid:

Uh huh.  Sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:22 PM
How long have you lived next to her? I wouldn't have or wouldn't renew my lease. I'd be looking for a new place.
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:23 PM

Right.  Absolutely.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: This really happened
Quoting corticosteroid:

Uh huh.  Sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on my damn cellphone and the keyboard is wonky lately. I know how to fucking spell. No need to be a bitch.

Quoting Kiwismommy19: Honey. Go back to 3rd grade, learn to speak. Then, not than, get a job and move
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:25 PM
11 moms liked this

This is what happens when you ladies say we need a new troll poster................smdh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)