Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meanest thing ever said to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
My mom told me “I wish I would have aborted you instead, you are horrible” she had an abortion a year before she got pregnant with me. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was by far the meanest thing anybody has ever said to me.
It changed something inside of me. I will never forget it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizA69
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Hell, probably a lot of things, but I'm kind of a water off of a duck's back person, and don't take them seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:38 AM

My mother had said my brother was planned, my other brother was an accident and I was a mistake. That wasn't the meanest though. She was really cruel. Some people just suck!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:40 AM
That I should die...I get that on here regularly.
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:43 AM
My Mom told me that I needed to stop saying things that sound nuts or the men in white coats would take me away. I was 10. All kids say crazy things.

My sister doesn't wonder why I told her that Mom is her problem when she can't take care of herself anymore and I'm the only nurse in the family. I won't put up with her narcissistic crap.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:43 AM

By pussyanonymous....right??  I know I didn't spell that the way you do, lol

Quoting Dzyre1115: That I should die...I get that on here regularly.

tickled-pink09
by mmmtacos! on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:44 AM

I've had a lot of mean things said to me growing up. This isn't the worst: I can't wait 'til you are out of the house and it's just your mom and I. I was probably around 7 or 8. It was the type of talk I heard often enough among other things. I am not angry or  anymore. For me, it's more about wasted time and how I wish things had been a lot different. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:44 AM
My mom would tell me this too. She had a scar we used to ask her about. She told me over and over it was from before I was born and someone tried to take my brother from her and she got shot to save him (it was really from having her appendix out). She also told me all the time that she never wanted me.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

My mother had said my brother was planned, my other brother was an accident and I was a mistake. That wasn't the meanest though. She was really cruel. Some people just suck!

PrairieKitty
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:46 AM

When I was very small my sister would tell me quite often that our father left because I was just such an ugly child he could not stand to be around me. She is 3 1/2 years older and resented me from day one. We dont have a relationship now, and I dont see us every having one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:47 AM
I'm a polyamorous stepmom. I get plenty.
brandyblx
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:48 AM

My baby sister told me that she hoped my baby died, while I was pregnant with my oldest.

I had a co-worker that told me I should go back to my own country after she heard me talking in Spanish to a customer. I was born in Georgia (just raised in Bolivia, South America)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)