Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to bleach my eyeballs.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 120 Replies
So if you know a friend is cheating on their spouse, also your friend, do you tell their spouse?

My DH had a guys night at our house last night. When I came home most of the guys were gone and a few passed out in the man cave and just going to stay. I went to bed and DH came in a little while after me. He told me that some girls had showed up and he told them that was fine but the had to stay out there and not come in the house. I was fine with it and didn't think anything of it because some of his friends are single. I woke up around 5 this morning to a text from my friend that her hubby never made it home and they were leaving for vaca in an hour. So I went out to get him and he was naked with a girl all cuddled up on the chair. I freaked out. Unfortantly it wasn't just a drunken mistake and he has been seeing this girl. DH is telling me he didn't know and wouldn't have let her come stay if he would have known she was there for him and he does feel bad for our friend but doesn't think we should get involved. I want to call and tell her right now but don't want to ruin their trip with their kids. WWYD?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:41 AM
Eehhh.. Thats a sticky situation.. If my dh told me not to get involved and I did he would be pissed off. But I would be wanting to tell just like you.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:41 AM
IF you were the wife and your friend found your dh with another woman.....would you want her to tell you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:42 AM
Send a text that says "smell his dick when he gets home"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
This has been my thought this entire time.

Quoting Sassy762: IF you were the wife and your friend found your dh with another woman.....would you want her to tell you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:44 AM
I should have called her as soon as o found out.. they are in a hotel room with their kods right now though and that would be horrible for theor kids.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Send a text that says "smell his dick when he gets home"
Tunabucket
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Eek, I think you should let it be for now so the kids can go on vacation with the parents, you can think more, but after that I would want to try talking to her and feel out if she knows and probably tell her.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:46 AM
4 moms liked this

I'd have taken a pic and sent it to his wife and tell her that she should be seeing a divorce lawyer instead of going on vacation with her drunken loser husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea, I wouldn't ruin their vacation but when they got back, I would be telling her. And I would tell DH that I was going to, as well.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I should have called her as soon as o found out.. they are in a hotel room with their kods right now though and that would be horrible for theor kids.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Send a text that says "smell his dick when he gets home"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:47 AM
I love my husband but I'm not sure he is looking out for me.in this situation or his friend.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Eehhh.. Thats a sticky situation.. If my dh told me not to get involved and I did he would be pissed off. But I would be wanting to tell just like you.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:47 AM
I would want to know and I would tell her.

Her DH was stupid and whether your DH likes it or not.....Her DH put you and dh right in the middle of his fuck fest.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This has been my thought this entire time.

Quoting Sassy762: IF you were the wife and your friend found your dh with another woman.....would you want her to tell you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)