Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pics of a million dollar home in your area

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

5 bedroom 5+ Bath 6,000 sq/ft

What would a million dollar home be like in your area?

What would this home be worth in your area?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:13 AM
4 moms liked this
My area is so rural that we don't even have million dollar homes lol. I think the most expensive I've seen was like $400,000. The last house I considered purchasing was $90,000.
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:19 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:20 AM
There was only one other house and it had 72 acres plus 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. They were 45 minutes away from me too so we don’t get very many million dollar homes either. They are fun to look at when you manage to stumble across one lol

Quoting thenameshailie: My area is so rural that we don't even have million dollar homes lol. I think the most expensive I've seen was like $400,000. The last house I considered purchasing was $90,000.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:22 AM
I just did some searching and now I'm house hunting lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: There was only one other house and it had 72 acres plus 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. They were 45 minutes away from me too so we don’t get very many million dollar homes either. They are fun to look at when you manage to stumble across one lol

Quoting thenameshailie: My area is so rural that we don't even have million dollar homes lol. I think the most expensive I've seen was like $400,000. The last house I considered purchasing was $90,000.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:25 AM
This is what I do when I’m the first one awake lol I love looking at houses

Quoting thenameshailie: I just did some searching and now I'm house hunting lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: There was only one other house and it had 72 acres plus 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. They were 45 minutes away from me too so we don’t get very many million dollar homes either. They are fun to look at when you manage to stumble across one lol

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:32 AM
There are actually some really great houses that have foreclosures for $30,000-$50,000. I'm like why wouldn't you buy one?! But I don't know if I want to stay in this area. I definitely love to think about how I would decorate them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is what I do when I’m the first one awake lol I love looking at houses

Quoting thenameshailie: I just did some searching and now I'm house hunting lol.

WickedPissah
by stomie 🦌 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:11 AM
I can't find one that's a million. I found right under and one at 2 something million.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:25 AM

Mobile Photo

I live at the beach ..,.
mom-x-2
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 8:37 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

THIS ONE IS $1.4 million. The average home here is between $200,000 and $300,000. I am thinking the land and fields is why the price on this one is so high but it is the only one for sale over $450,000 sooo....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

https://www.trulia.com/p/me/saco/1-oceanside-dr-saco-me-04072--1013062514

I couldn't post pictures for whatever reason. You are going to laugh out loud when you see this house. It looks super rundown and it's technically 1.4 million. It's right on the beach in Maine, so prices are stupid high for this area. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)