Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Racist B**ch at the 5 Guys

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 243 Replies
3 moms liked this

Went to an aquarium yesterday with our older boys Boy Scout troop. Both of our older boys are scouts and we like to chaperone the day trips and make it a family thing. DH got off work and we took our 5 mo old too. I was really excited to go.
Anyway, we get there and first you stand in line to buy your tickets, then they give you an entrance time so everyone doesn’t go in at once. We ended up with an hour an a half to kill and it was 11:00 so we said it was a good time for lunch.
Troop leader said we all needed to stay together due to the number of chaperones vs the number of kids. And he said we’re going to 5 Guys (even though there were 20 other places to chose from). We walk in and the place was ridiculous. People were wrapped around the inside of the building waiting in line to order, and people were standing while they ate because there weren’t enough tables. DH and I are not the type of people to put up with that. We would’ve went somewhere else and if everywhere was that busy, we would have rather just not ate. We both hate crowds like that and tend to avoid them if we can. But, we had to stay.
So we wait in line for 45 min to order then move off to the side to wait for our food and start looking to see if we can grab a table yet. Then we notice this one family all spread out between THREE tables and they hadn’t even ordered their food yet. 2 little boys sitting at one table, an older girl sitting at another, and what appeared to be a grandmother and the mother at another. Dad was standing in line. Now, each table holds 4 people and there’s only 6 of them. We knew they were all together because grandma kept going to the kids. DH and I looked at each other and said that’s really crappy. Well grandma noticed us looking and said “here, you can have this table, we’re going to move”. Cool - thank you very much! So we go ahead and slide our stroller with our baby in on one side of the table and we would sit on the other side where the boys were when they moved.
Grandma walks away. 5 min later mom comes over and says “you need to move that fucking stroller - this is OUR table.” DH said “excuse me? She said you were moving”
She looked at him and said “what’s the matter? Your white ass too good to stand? MOVE the fuckin stroller” and she shoved the table into the stroller with my sleeping baby in it which also shoved the stroller into the chairs on the other side that had people sitting in them.
It took everything in me not to come unglued on this bitch.
I moved the table back normally (because her two boys were still sitting there), got the wedged stroller out and told DH I’m done and went outside.
Ohhh things would’ve went very differently if we weren’t there representing our boys troop.

And you want to say white people are racist and have “white privilege”. Fuck you.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NotACatfish.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:59 AM
32 moms liked this
Yes, your sole experience with a bitchy lady at a packed restaurant means white privilege and racism don’t exist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

She sounds like a giant pile of racist trash. There is a lot of that on here as you'll see since your post isn't apologizing for being white and saying it's okay for her to shove the stroller with your baby in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:01 AM
4 moms liked this
Where do all you trashy cafemom members live?
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:01 AM
8 moms liked this

I'm betting this never really happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Would not have cared if I had been there with the troop. That bitch would have had a busted up face for doing that to my child.
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:06 AM

What’s the letter?  Does that mean something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:08 AM

I don't believe this happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:10 AM
I'm just here waiting for the SJWs to eat this up lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:11 AM
We don’t live there. It was a 2 hour drive.

But that was Cincinnati

Quoting Anonymous 3: Where do all you trashy cafemom members live?
RebeccaRaeV2
by Bex on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:11 AM
Well, fuck you too?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)