Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gut feeling about being pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Has anyone got a gut feeling that they were pregnant almost right after the deed? It's only been two weeks but I just get this feeling and it's kind of freaking me out.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:22 AM
With my first I knew I was pregnant after 2 weeks. With my 2nd I had no clue until 5 weeks.
Bridia
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:22 AM
I always knew pretty much right away when I was pregnant and Iโ€™ve been pregnant 5 times lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Crap lol

Quoting Bridia: I always knew pretty much right away when I was pregnant and Iโ€™ve been pregnant 5 times lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Was it just a feeling?

Quoting Anonymous 2: With my first I knew I was pregnant after 2 weeks. With my 2nd I had no clue until 5 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Last personal pregnancy we were ttc for a while and about a week before my period was due I just had a feeling that month so not right away, but early.

With IVF pregnancy I felt sure it was going to work and had no doubt after transfer, but thatโ€™s not really the same either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:29 AM
The feeling came out of nowhere. Not even in I want to be pregnant so I'm hopeful but in a my mind is trying to tell me something.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I've never experienced this before. I don't know.
Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:29 AM
I always knew 2 weeks afterwards. I had all the symptoms but wouldn't test till first missed period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:30 AM
No it was more than just a gut feeling, my body just felt different. I didn't have any morning sickness or other pregnancy symptoms yet, I just felt different and knew I was pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Was it just a feeling?

Quoting Anonymous 2: With my first I knew I was pregnant after 2 weeks. With my 2nd I had no clue until 5 weeks.
RebeccaRaeV2
by Bex on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM
I had an IUD and my husband and I haven't had any issues with it as long as I've had it. I did have some intuition but thought it was just anxiety. Lo and behold, we're having a baby this july.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM
Yes. And I knew it was twins too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)