Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh. I do not like kids between the ages of 2 and like 14. lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
I am reminded of this fact every time my stepkids are here for the weekend. They are 4, 7 and 10 and they annoy the ever loving CRAP out of me lol. The 4 yr old whines, has tantrums and is insanely annoyingly clingy. The 7 yr old talks incessantly about nothing. And the 10 yr old is afraid of literally everything.

I spend every other weekend when they are here hiding in my room or avoiding the house completely, usually with my own daughter (she is 16 and human and actually fun to spend time with).

My dh knows I'm not really a kid person so he doesn't try to force family togetherness on me and takes the opportunity to do the sort of kid things with them I hate and he actually kinda likes like kid movies and mini golf and loud arcades and shit. lol.

It's funny, though, because I can tell he only enjoys them in small doses and he is always more than ready to give them back to his ex Sunday afternoon. His ex offered him 50/50 when his youngest turned 4 and he told her no thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justnosy2090
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Lmao
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM

Yay, two shitty people got married!

awelling
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:10 PM
You both suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Not liking little kids doesn't make me shitty. Now if we locked them in the basement, beat them with broomsticks and made them scrub toilets every day you might have a point.

Quoting corticosteroid:

corticosteroid
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Neither you nor your husband likes his kids or wants to spend time with them.  That’s pretty shitty.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not liking little kids doesn't make me shitty. Now if we locked them in the basement, beat them with broomsticks and made them scrub toilets every day you might have a point.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:15 PM
He sounds like a pos dad
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:15 PM
And you find that attractive in a man? How can a man not like his own kids smh. You both sound lovely together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:18 PM
He entertains them and gives them attention every other weekend as the CO says. If they were here during the week they would literally be in day care ALL day. He works 7 AM to 7 PM Mon-Fri so he doesn't ever have to work weekends. I don't do little kids. So there is no way I'd be keeping them that much.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He sounds like a pos dad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:18 PM
He enjoys them in small doses. They are way too much to enjoy them longer than that.

Quoting Manic_Sinner: And you find that attractive in a man? How can a man not like his own kids smh. You both sound lovely together.
Bridia
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I don’t like kids either. Well I like mine lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)