Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do you agree with? The mom or the person who responded?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with everyone who thinks it was shitty of you to post these people’s information here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep.  That's what happens when the liberal left is allowed to use children of all ages as puppets to support their idioitc gun control agenda. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM
It was taken from Reddit. It’s been posted all over the internet several times now. It’s also not the first time I’ve seen this picture.

Quoting corticosteroid:

I agree with everyone who thinks it was shitty of you to post these people’s information here.

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:24 PM

So the mom couldn't change the channel or pop in a video?  Geesh, what a stupid thing to whine about.  And maybe if she wasn't so anal retentive about the TV the kids wouldn't have been so upset.

Bridia
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:25 PM
I don’t care one way or another
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:25 PM
4 moms liked this
I know I am going to be ripped apart for what I am going to say but I don't care. Where were the walk outs after Columbine? After Jonesboro Arkansas? After Sandy Hook? What makes these 17 people more important than the others?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this
3 year olds don't need to know about it let alone be involved.
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

A thousand shitty wrongs do not make a right.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It was taken from Reddit. It’s been posted all over the internet several times now. It’s also not the first time I’ve seen this picture.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM
*rolls eyes*

Quoting corticosteroid:

A thousand shitty wrongs do not make a right.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It was taken from Reddit. It’s been posted all over the internet several times now. It’s also not the first time I’ve seen this picture.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM
Ageee. Op. I agree with both of them. That money has a right to be upset and also so does that replied.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)