Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No i wont take him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
My foster kids brother needs to be removed. I have no space for him, plus he's a huge handful

He's half the reason I have FK. He kept destroying her property, her parents didn't care. There is more to it but thats the basic part.

Cps called me today and said he needed placement. I kept repeating I didn't have space nor did I really want him. He was placed here for a week and it was hell.

They tried to Tell me that I was required to. I asked why he needed to be placed again, they said he was thru 5 foster homes in 3 months.

Well gee inwonder WHY!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:48 PM

This is sooo sad simple frown

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 5:48 PM
3 moms liked this
They tried to tell you you were 'required' to take him?
That is hard to believe.πŸ€”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:06 PM
I feel terrible. I really do. He's just a huge handful.

He's mean to my animals, he's into drugs, he steals, he destroys our property (took all his sister's clothing and burned it before being removed from his house. He smashed our tv) he doesn't listen at all.

I couldn't do it.

The girl is perfect (needs therapy for PTSD and meds for anxiety) but is great.

I have no idea why they think I'm "required" unless they were thinking I would try again.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

This is sooo sad simple frown

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:08 PM
I think they wanted me to try again. No thanks. I can't. I don't have the energy.

And I won't out FK into that situation again. Plus I have a daughter I don't want subject to his mouth. He called FK a n-loving whore because she thinks young will Smith was cute.

Quoting Anonymous 2: They tried to tell you you were 'required' to take him?
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:10 PM

CPS pulls a lot of illegal crap.  I know first hand, they supposedly do it for the benefit of the kids but in reality all it does in the long run is hurt them further in the end.  It is a vicious cycle especially the hard to place children such as this one. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: They tried to tell you you were 'required' to take him? That is hard to believe.πŸ€”

Littlebunnyfufu
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:13 PM
How old is this boy?

For the record I think you are doing the right thing. Why put your current fk back into a situation where she would suffer for a (I’m guessing) older adolescent who you can’t handle anyway? Maybe a group home is a better idea anyway.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think they wanted me to try again. No thanks. I can't. I don't have the energy.

And I won't out FK into that situation again. Plus I have a daughter I don't want subject to his mouth. He called FK a n-loving whore because she thinks young will Smith was cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:43 PM
You won't believe me when I tell you hes 8.

The language is from the "father" he learned it from him

Quoting Littlebunnyfufu: How old is this boy?

For the record I think you are doing the right thing. Why put your current fk back into a situation where she would suffer for a (I’m guessing) older adolescent who you can’t handle anyway? Maybe a group home is a better idea anyway.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think they wanted me to try again. No thanks. I can't. I don't have the energy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah they were pretty ok here. I think they are lost and don't know what to do w him.

I'm looking into adopting her. Parents have missed all visitation sessions plus all of the cps mandated counseling.

They missed 2 court cases.

My worker says I have good case for adoption.

She's been here 2 years.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

CPS pulls a lot of illegal crap.  I know first hand, they supposedly do it for the benefit of the kids but in reality all it does in the long run is hurt them further in the end.  It is a vicious cycle especially the hard to place children such as this one. 

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:31 PM

Poor kid.  Sounds like he needs more help than just a foster family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:45 PM
Yeah, help that I can't provide.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Poor kid.  Sounds like he needs more help than just a foster family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)