Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omfg! You are a 50 year old woman grow the f*** up!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
So this woman I thought was my friend all of the sudden was acting like a complete bitch. I finally (like 6 months later) got it out of my other friend what her problem is. Apparently 6months ago when another friend had surgery (I’ll call her Edna) and was off work for 6 weeks capitan bitchy was trying to get together with the 2 of us, me Edna and capitan bitchy, for lunch or something. Now this was over 6 months ago so I have no memory of how many times she supposedly tried to get us together.

Edna couldn’t drive for some time and by the time she went in for her check up she was going stir crazy so she stopped by my house and we went to get coffee and talk. I’m not remembering it really, but Edna said we sent capitan bitchy a text and she was too busy to join us.

Anyway apparently capitan bitchys feelings were hurt and instead of being an adult an saying hey guys I wanted to get together before Edna went back to work, or just going out with Edna herself, Or even saying her feelings were hurt. She let it fester and acted like a damn fool them blew up on me in front of a big group leaving me to wonder what the hell I did because she wouldn’t fricken tell me what her problem was. She told the other friend that she shouldn’t have to say anything because “a friend should just know” so now she’s causing drama and talking shot to anyone that will listen and making herself look like a damn fool.

This came up because the other day she saw Edna at a school event and cornered her and confronted her about increasing her on Facebook.
I’m pretty sure I graduated from middle school a long ass time ago and all capitan bitchy is doing in alienating herself from everyone.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:20 PM
Personally I would break that friendship
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:21 PM
Oh the drama.

Another reason why my only friends are close family.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:22 PM

None of you sound incredibly mature, honestly.

Kmary
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:23 PM
Yo no soy marinero; soy capitán.

Sorry. It’s just what I thought of reading this post because of how you spelled captain.

Anyway, this kind of nonsense is why I wasn’t great at having female friends most of my life. I’ve gotten better at it as I’ve aged (and maybe just found more rational friends) but this is some stupid, petty crap that, quite frankly, men don’t usually do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:23 PM

I can't even with someone calling a person captain bitchy (and spelling it wrong - lol) thinking the other person is the one who needs to grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:24 PM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I can't even with someone calling a person captain bitchy thinking the other person is the one who needs to grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:25 PM
Hurt feelings make us do some weird shot. And I agree you should have noticed her effort to get together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:25 PM
Oh that friendship is done, I can’t have the negativity and constantly walking on eggshells to avoid offending someone in my life.

Quoting Tigress22304: Personally I would break that friendship
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:26 PM

Age doesn't always come with maturity. The most immature, petty lady at work...is the oldest woman in our department.

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:26 PM

My mother pulls shit like that. Look up Borderline personality.  You and Edna need to just cut Captain Bitchy out of your lives.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)