Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God is amazing.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this
I wake up in the morning and I'm so happy to be alive. Life is good. My family is wonderful. I can't wait until spring arrives. There are so many things I'm looking forward to and it's almost here! It's going to be a lot of fun. Every day we're going to play. God has blessed me and I'm thankful. Are you thankful too?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2018 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:24 AM

Prediction: you're going to get lots of responses of the form

I thank the people who've worked hard to make things this good for modern humans, not the mythological being who <insert complaint here>.

Just warning ya...

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Anyway, glad life is going well for you.   Enjoy it!

Tabby904
by Tabby on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Yes I am very thankful

Quoting Anonymous 1: I wake up in the morning and I'm so happy to be alive. Life is good. My family is wonderful. I can't wait until spring arrives. There are so many things I'm looking forward to and it's almost here! It's going to be a lot of fun. Every day we're going to play. God has blessed me and I'm thankful. Are you thankful too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:28 AM
I am thankful. I am grateful, I am blessed.
Thank you Jesus! ❤❤❤
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:28 AM
I'm incredibly thankful. I just don't thank imaginary friends for it. I recognize that I created my lovely life with help from friends and family.

Clair⬆️⬆️ is a psychic
ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:30 AM

Yes! 100% I Thank God every day! XO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:31 AM

yes! i am grateful for my DH and kids! they are truly wonderful and a blessing! i am grateful to god that he has shown me so many blessings. by the way, i don't go to church, but i believe in god and i don't push my beliefs on anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:32 AM
I am happy, I have the same as you do but I do not believe in any gods. I do believe in the hard work we have put with Dh to have the family we have.

But if thinking it’s your god’s doing then I’m happy for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:33 AM
I am not so sure of her being psychic. She has seen the pattern in this group. People are okay with others not believing, but when a believer posts, all hell breaks loose...from the ones who preach tolerance!

Op, I am very thankful for my life. Even when things are going wrong, God shows me some way that He still loves me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm incredibly thankful. I just don't thank imaginary friends for it. I recognize that I created my lovely life with help from friends and family.

Clair⬆️⬆️ is a psychic
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:34 AM
You don't have to go to church to have a relationship with God. I am living proof of that.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

yes! i am grateful for my DH and kids! they are truly wonderful and a blessing! i am grateful to god that he has shown me so many blessings. by the way, i don't go to church, but i believe in god and i don't push my beliefs on anyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)